** QUESTIONS / SUGGESTIONS in this thread ONLY, please respect this rule!

Hi, Finally after installing the latest patch i was able to login online ,but this time after doing everything as i came to the main page the game crashed.

So, again help me solve this problem.I can't believe how unlucky I am.

can u help me?in pes 2011 online mode i have big proplem.i feel all users is cheatin by making game slowly in my 16 yard icant control my player nd also in them 16 yard .i tried all thing pathes.soft ware .graphic and conection.my setting all good for game my dw speed 4m and up 40 and pin 37.plz help me if u can iam so sad.thanks

Dear Shollym PESerbia ,

My real problem is with in the game. I used ''Port Checker'' and it says my UPnP is enabled
and also i changed UDP port number to 3658. I have connected my laptop using a cable

The problem is when i try to login. I give my Konami ID and Password and registration code which is given with PES 2012.
But it says ''Invalid Player Data''...

I am confused.I am praying for your help so, could you help me solve this issue

Regards,
Ashiqul Islam

u cantry to dlete edite patch or any patch u wich install.then install konami last konami official patch.if proplem still u can renistall the game again und update it by using konami oficial patch

hi all

i have one question...how can I use my own option file online?

i have the iss patch 11/12, and kitserver etc works online, but there are the old squads of the teams, for instance, cristiano plays at manU etc.....

would be grateful for a answer....

;)

When will be again a tournament Uefa Champions League in online on fiveserver ?
I am busy so don't have time to organize tournaments for now, you can do it if you like ;)

hi all

i have one question...how can I use my own option file online?
i have the iss patch 11/12, and kitserver etc works online, but there are the old squads of the teams, for instance, cristiano plays at manU etc.....
would be grateful for a answer....

;)
use Majin editor to create database for your patchm but I suggest yyou download some patch that already has online database in it

i thank you very much for your answer, shollym...I already tried to use majin editor, but after all it doesn't seem to work....i am at the same point, where you were a few month ago, before Loki told you how to do...but I still don't get it work properly...i imported my of in majin editor, saved it, but then....

i would be very grateful, if someone like you would give me an answer....because I know your patch, I downloaded it, and it's just great, what an effort, but now i am using an other one, because i want to play with my friends, and I just downloaded your patch via torrent, and that isn't the way they want it....

;) looking forward hearing from you

problem.png

Speedtest:

hi all ..

may i play PES5 Online?

anyone can give me the links to download the Game?

and how i can play it online?

Good Luck, have fun !

I have been trying to play Myclub, but it keeps giving me the error saying "could not connect to opponent ". I played three matches two days before, is anyone els facing the same problem?
i did create a new rules inside my firewall to put UDP port number, but it was of no help,

A query since last Thursday, when hit R3 (update templates), closed the PES 2015, I think it's the crack, but not, if someone can help me.

Una consulta desde el pasado jueves, cuando golpeó R3 (plantillas de actualización), cerró el PES 2015, creo que es el crack, pero no, si alguien me puede ayudar.

Back
Top Bottom