• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Quick answer needed, how many staduims are ther in the ps2 version of PES6?

oasismark

Conference
11 March 2003
Sheffield, ENGLAND
Cheerz.

Reason is i'm considering getting the PS2 version over the 360 version and dusting off the old PS2.

High Def and widescreen are the only +'s, everything else is much better on PS2.

BTW does PS2 version support widescreen?

bonjovifan

League 2
16 October 2005
Maidstone United
oasismark said:
Thanks guys.

No way can i play it on my pc when i have just bought a new 42" HD plasma tv. ;)
You could always output to your TV from your PC, PC will look a hell of a lot nicer than a PS2, and you can even run in an actual high-def resolution.

K

KEZ

bonjovifan said:
You could always output to your TV from your PC, PC will look a hell of a lot nicer than a PS2, and you can even run in an actual high-def resolution.
Your right there but if he already has a console then why bother with the PC version linking it up to the TV?

Top Bottom