Quick question. How to decline a challenge online?

FlawlessCowboy

Stunted
5 July 2004
Coventry, UK
I wanna play ranked matches against my friend, but sometimes someone else challenges me before he gets the chance. How do I decline this challenge? I know you can because people have declined mine, but I've pressed every button apart from A (that accepts it) and nothing works!

Same here - i dont think you can tbh. Great feature konami!!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Seriously, have they got round a table and seen how much they can piss everyone off, while still being able to get away with releasing this?

I've been wondering the same too, haven't found a way to decline yet either :(

Somewhere else I read you can go to the dashboard using the green button to decline... a strange way to do so. Another sign of a rushed job of Konami... forgetting the decline option :roll:

Its to stop ranked games among friends just to stop score cheats...

Non-ranked vs m8s is more functional.

i just phoned up konami and that was one of the questions i asked them (i was calling mainly about the online situation, which they said they are looking into).

You can't decline ranked matches due to the fact its ranked and it is to stop cheaters, however in match mode you can decline games.

I suppose the best way is just to hit the guide button and then press y to go to dashboard to reset or turn it off completely

nickgarratt said:
You can't decline ranked matches due to the fact its ranked and it is to stop cheaters, however in match mode you can decline games.
Because you still can decline games (see slashers post above this one) it is very naive from Konami to think they stop cheaters this way...

yes its ridiculous when knob heads with 1 bar challange me an it lags to the shit pisses me off BIGTIME an you cant decline it you have to turn your 360 off

cant people get it though there heads to only challange people with a good ping to them , its mainly the french an germans doing this rude arrogant fucks

its a retarded feature, how can u cheat by playing ur mates online! come on that is just stupid! the ranks effect your mates too not just u when u win a game and im sure ur mate wont let you win!

this is the only 360 live game that has such a stupid thing of not lettingr ur mates play on a ranked game

so they removed the ability to play against friends, and added new ways to cheat? going into button mode and stuff..and not to mention the laggers

bravo.. :applause:

another thing; how many points do you get when the opponent quits?
is it the same crappy system as before, quitters benefits?

is it just me or are there some people who have played over 200 online ranked games since the game been released? i saw a guy who played that amount and only lost twice!!!

he must be cheating! then ther is a guy who played 100 games and has not lost yet...

well it aint just about choosing opponnent..i dont wann play someone who has a hing ping has lots of disconnects,,,it is a shame that you can decline ranked games..Konami has actually blew everything with this game...dont protect it with the fact that it is smoother on the field...all the big mistakes outside the fields is just plain embarrassing

gamertag: carl the reaper

Back
Top Bottom