Quickest Online Goal From Kick-Off

H

Hugster

Curious to find out the quickest online goal in PES5. On XBOX I have clocked in, based on the game timer at 01.11 from kick-off.

Anyone got any faster goals from kick-off?

How? the fastest goal I ever had was a pass to my RMF from the kickoff, and a long through ball one timed from my striker. I think it took under a minute of the clock. It was something like 55 seconds I think. This was against Chelsea by the way, and the game ended 4-2 in my favor. It was pure luck.

Sorry, when I say 01.11 I mean 1 min 11 seconds on the game timer ('bout 5-7 seconds in real time). This is based on the 10 min game. Mine is similar, pass back to Winger(C.Ronaldo) from kick-off and through pass to striker.

I've done this numerous times from kick-off but 01.11 was the fastest to date. Incidentally, mine was v Chelsea too. They need decent defenders!

Cheers!

I've scored a few in under 1 minute on the game clock. Basically with a dribble forward with striker (usually Henry) and shot from edge of box. This is under a minute on the game clock in a 10 minute game - think probably about 40 odd seconds...

yes, i meant 55 seconds on the game clock. i play 15 minute halves though... so converted to a 10 minute game it would be something like 1:14 i think. still, thats fast! and you're right, john terry is crap!!! (kidding only). i have however taken the ball coast to coast with samuel eto'o in a world cup match. that was one of my finer moments.

31 seconds... How? Was that based on a 10 min game, if so, you're what, talking 3 seconds in real time?

Hugster said:
31 seconds... How? Was that based on a 10 min game, if so, you're what, talking 3 seconds in real time?

(10 min game mate)
It was actually about 5 seconds real time,I just held the ball up,my forward ran straight through,Chipped it,then my forward headed over the goalkeeper.

Never been able to do it since,lol

Back
Top Bottom