QUIZ... is it the full game, or is it the demo?

Which video is which?

• Video #1 is the full game and video #2 is the demo version

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Video #1 is the demo version and video #2 is the full game

Votes: 34 40.0%
  • I really can't tell

Votes: 29 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Chris Davies I've seen Ronaldo cut inside and keep sprinting until he could find an opening and shoot, in the final version of the game, in 3 different matches.
I actually recorded one of them just for you. Will upload it when I get home.

I thought it was fantastic. Ronaldo's DNA right there. Selfish, powerful and predictable yet effective.
I didn't pay much attention the first time. The second time, I remembered what you said to me about this via PM. The third time I thought "I HAVE to get this recorded for Chris".

The poll is over. The answer is below...

Video #1 was the full game! Video #2 was the demo! Which makes the poll results AND certain posts very interesting! :D

As @gabe.paul.logan pointed out (and I edited away, so as not to spoil it)... Kean's hair is slightly different in the full game. But I've got the full videos saved if anyone wants full and proper evidence. ;)

IMO, the big tell is the AI. Ronaldo tries to run inside in video #2, and the AI try to hit through-passes to the wings. In the full game, video #1, you can see a lot of direct play from the AI.

I miss that stuff, and fouls - a lot. But there are far more advantages to the full version. I have a feeling they'll patch some of the good stuff back in - fingers crossed.

I actually got it right, was not confident after seeing the replies! For me it was the amount of first time passing that swung my vote.

They did change the demo gameplay to the same as the full game post release. Don't think there's any difference now.

Back
Top Bottom