Radar from hell!

No body answered my question . How can we block this radar and make it disappear totally as in previous versions .I am sure that some of the experienced members in that forum have a solution for that problem . So ,please help . In my openion this makes the game more realistic

someone made a patch disabling radar (making it 100% transparent instead of default 50% when "translucent" option is choosen) long time ago...you can try to make a search for it, no radar patch or smth like that

//edit btw. and Bobo gave a link to it in this thread..

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes , I reviewed this thread and the link . In fact , it is only about changing colors, bar location,..... etc , but till now no one has put clear cut steps for blocking the radar totally as has been described previously by Hawke for PES 4 . Unfortunately this can not be applied for WE8LE because of the difference in data base files. So , I hope somebody can help us in solving this problem soon . Thank you all.

i use the radar since i'm playin this series. it's helpfull to pass accurate over a long distance when the strikers rush out. defensive work is also easier to do by using the radar... for me!

its my opinion that the konami team must be aware of this....with so mutch editing ,players faces stadiums and others why no the freaking radar its absurd.i think its a impose situation were the konami developers wants us to use the radar,,,but why?

indeep said:
its my opinion that the konami team must be aware of this....with so mutch editing ,players faces stadiums and others why no the freaking radar its absurd.i think its a impose situation were the konami developers wants us to use the radar,,,but why?
Because it would require AI that was good enough for you to not need the radar.

I find you need to use it because the players don't do what you would expect them to do in a given situation, so you need to know where they are all the time.

The problem is that all the radar really does is let you see the flaws in the AI system. Those players standing there when they should be running... defenders going AWOL when they should be holding their ground.

I would have though (getting back to the original question, sorry) that the radar might be on one of the texture sheets, so maybe it just needs clearing from that sheet... not sure about the dots though.

Back
Top Bottom