Rainbow Six: Vegas - Team Sharpshooter Session

Cant delete the poll, how shit is that?

• Total voters
No I dont live with Wrighty, just I know his cable and Broadband are out from a text message I got sent.

Well I am now back online. Virgin Media decided to cut us off from every service from 8am yesterday for a reason only they know

Anyone up for a night on this tonight then?

im up, just let me know what time mates...

By the looks of the overwhelming response since I posted earlier it aint gonna be that busy a night. I shall be on from 8pm I think unless I get sidetracked

Right i am back and lively

and downloading the black pack for free wooooooo

when are we on for then?

Maybe tonight if everyone can get on for 8ish? Lets try and get a few hours on it

And if only Microsoft would fix my 360...

I got an email from them this morning saying "we have just received your console, we will have you gaming again as soon as possible" - typing in the tracking number on UPS.com shows it was delivered last week, so... I don't know whether that's a promising email or not. :eh:

Thats commitment right there, if only there were more work-shy people like you mate

OH MAN, and if you only knew what i did for a living! hahhahh
im like a fire fighter bro, they only need me in emergencies, so when there isnt any fires to put out, i mostly sit around and post here :)

yesterday?

hahaha, sorry

anyway im up for it tonight and i have to warn you that i have been playing earlier and im on form.

the new maps are pretty good as well, neon graveyard is the best new one imo

20.00 is the time to be on. I will get on and set up a tad earlier then the room is ready

what time you setting up CW becuase ill be on very soon

so its just CW, Jay, Me and Saunders?

wheres kobashi, Holio, Flawl3ss, Kevano, Rocky?

Never played with you chaps but fancy giving this a run tonight, what with the free pack. I'll add some of you and be on after 9.

Back
Top Bottom