Rainbow Six: Vegas - Team Sharpshooter Session

Cant delete the poll, how shit is that?

• Total voters
Still DL the new content, have usually been pretty lucky regarding recent content, but tis taking an age tonight.

He was indeed trying to get hold of the new content but it seems his connection was taking the piss tonight. Holio logged onto Live just after 8 and his download was only on about 40% by 10.

It was a good laugh none the less

If I aint out playing footy tonight I will be on for another session from 8. If I do go out playing footy I wont get back til about 9. We shall see what happens

(EDIT)I am out playing footy tonight. I will be back on by 9 and set up a room should anyone else fancy it

Last edited:
Sorry I couldnt make it last night guys.

I've entered a Gears of War tournament in August in Birmingham, so I've been hammering that with my friends to get some practice in. Big bucks if we win!

Gonna get the room set up for 930 now lads if you can make it then, footy over-ran a touch tonight and I now need to eat before we start the gaming

I was on that game for ages last night

i was on from about 7:00 till 11:30, i think we need to mix the games up next time we play, get some racing on or somethin to freshen it up

I was on that game for ages last night

i was on from about 7:00 till 11:30, i think we need to mix the games up next time we play, get some racing on or somethin to freshen it up

Sounds like a plan to me

If i play you on Forza JB im going to ram you off the road at every opportunity

that goes for anyone actually becuase brake is not a word i use or apply very often

No matter what game we played you'd do that, you're just that kind of person. The world is full of them unfortunately, which is why I'm rarely online, but never mind. At least there's "ghost car" options in some of the racing games.

Do you enjoy anything?

You come across as a guy who would moan about your ice cream being too cold

hahahah, i will buy forza 2 if you guys are serious about playing online, jack i will be your enforcer, if one of these guys start slaming you into walls i will crush them, then your mommy can server you some nice COLD ice cream to go with your victory

I enjoy playing games like a normal person Coopz. I buy Forza to drive a racing car like a racing car driver, not to drive like a chav knobhead, and I buy a football game to play football, not to hack the other guy down as many times as I can to see how many players I can injure. We're just two different people. :)

Gomito, sounds like a plan. I'm up for it if you are.

i do neither of those

but if can give me a helping hand around a corner ill gladly take it

I havent got the xbox wirelss adaptor (rip off) so i can only play late when mum gone bed.

sorry guys..

Rainbow for a start then as Jay can play then we can move on to other things late on Coopz if you are up for that?

Back
Top Bottom