Ramón Calderón new President of Real Madrid C.F.

Gedtillo

Mediocentro defensivo
13 July 2004
The club has announced that the winner of yesterday's election (with the mail votes still to be considered depending on the decision of the Judge), Ramón Calderón, has been declared new President of Real Madrid C.F.

Calderón has announced on Spanish TV that his promises will materialize, and that Pedja Mijatovic will be his football manager, Vlade Divac will manage the basketball team, Fabio Capello will be the new coach, and that Cesc Fábregas, Arjen Robben and the brazilian Kaká will be among the new players of the team.

They have announced that conversations with their respective clubs have already started, and that some of them "will be expensive, but are very important players for our future project". Personally, I'd take the arrival of Kaká with a grain of salt... I can't see Milan selling him at any price.

What puzzles me most is that some other players that had been offered to Calderón by other contenders, like Joaquín, Reyes or Iniesta have not been mentioned at all. And no mention of Cristiano Ronaldo or Diarra. It could still happen that Calderón is replaced by other candidate if the distance votes are to be considered finally.

Gedtillo said:
Fabio Capello will be the new coach, and that Cesc Fábregas, Arjen Robben and the brazilian Kaká will be among the new players of the team.

Very very funny :lmao:

:(

Jean Michel Aulas (Lyon President) ask to Juninho, Cris and Fred to speak about Lyon for coming Kaka' :lol:

ThomasGOAL said:
Jean Michel Aulas (Lyon President) ask to Juninho, Cris and Fred to speak about Lyon for coming Kaka' :lol:

Man, Lyon are building a freaking dynasty over there. Kallstrom, Toulalan and now Ribery too? They're to the french league what Real wants to be to the world - a hoover sucking up all young talent.

About Real's president running his mouth, I'm sure my team will be glad to package Cesc, Jose Reyes and RVP for a kiss on the cheek and a guided tour of the Bernabeu. What arrogance!

Vlad19 said:
Man, Lyon are building a freaking dynasty over there. Kallstrom, Toulalan and now Ribery too? They're to the french league what Real wants to be to the world - a hoover sucking up all young talent.
I know, but it's the methode ;)

Lol Real Madrid should first get rid of Casillas, Roberto Carlos, Sergio Ramos, Gravesen, Guti, Ronaldo, Raúl, Baptista, Robinho, Beckham, Salgado, Soldado, Helguera, Raúl Bravo, Pavon, Cassano, and the tall central midfielder from Uruguay whose name I just forgot.

That said, they should get a real goalkeeper, two central backs, a left side back, two defensive midfielders, and two side midfielders. Only then, they can start thinking about Kaka, Robben or any other attacking player.

Real Madrid need to start from scratch and invest in a more productive youth academy rather than buying 'big names'.

The 'galacticos' crumbled some time ago and players would rather go to Barca or Chelsea now.

Bet Kaka, Robben and Fabregas wont move.

Kaka maybe if Milan get relegated, but Real Madrid will end his career.

Last edited:
RuneEdge said:
I bet half of Juve will follow him to Madrid...
only emerson and it's not sure

and now capello needs to resolve the 5 rcf players doped, let's see what happens, officially no football is in, but i'm sure in a month we have the names

If all the players leave, I have dibs on Cannavaro and Buffon :p

Chelsea have reported Real Madrid to FIFA, like Milan did for Kaka. They illegally approached Robben and Kaka.

I sense Real will get a transfer ban like Roma did last year.

Back
Top Bottom