Random players instead of legends

TheOgManiac

Non-League
19 September 2020
I have installed the classic teams package on PES 2021 and when I try to go on a local match to play the classic teams appear but the real players are missing being replaced by some random ones.
When I go to edit players and I go to a classic team I find them but when I want to play them I cannot...can someone explain, I must have done something wrong and I'm a noob at moding.

Please help me out guys!!

Attachments

• 20201009131134_1.jpg
    20201009131134_1.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 14
  • 20201009131212_1.jpg
    20201009131212_1.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 14
I have installed the classic teams package on PES 2021 and when I try to go on a local match to play the classic teams appear but the real players are missing being replaced by some random ones.
When I go to edit players and I go to a classic team I find them but when I want to play them I cannot...can someone explain, I must have done something wrong and I'm a noob at moding.

Please help me out guys!!
In team selection screen did you press R3 and switch off the Live Update squads?

EDIT: What majuh said already

In team selection screen did you press R3 and switch off the Live Update squads?

EDIT: What majuh said already
No I haven't, I thought it might be that but wasn't sure and I cannot press R3 without a controller which I will acquire today. Thanks for the help

No I haven't, I thought it might be that but wasn't sure and I cannot press R3 without a controller which I will acquire today. Thanks for the help
If you are playing from pc you can map R3 in controller settings/keyboard in settings. Exe. And assign a button from your keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom