Rangers Thread

F

FS2003

Well after one of the worst performaces of the season by Rangers we sneaked a 1-0 win over Dundee to claim the Scottish Cup and the domestic treble. Really poor game and Rangers really can think themselves lucky as they had a lacklustre performace with nobody willing to drive the tream forward, still we won and its a good way to end the season and also for those that are leaving over the summer its nice to end on a high.

Am I the only one who thinks Kenny Clark is a tosser? He can speak to players without being right in their face all the time, and he's always giving it "Stop - I'm the ref"! It's like you're allowed to kick lumps out of people but not speak :l .

ClassicD said:
Am I the only one who thinks Kenny Clark is a tosser? He can speak to players without being right in their face all the time, and he's always giving it "Stop - I'm the ref"! It's like you're allowed to kick lumps out of people but not speak :l .

I also agree.

Rangers only won because they got a dodgy free-kick for nothing.

Congatulation's to Rangers on their treble................Dundee were so unlucky they were the better team on the day they just didni have that last killer punch.......(i think rangers had all the punches the hacking b******* :D )- they should have had at least 1 sent off-

Here is hoping that Rangers and Celtic can get into the Champion's Leauge and do well and get Scottish Football's reputation even further up the ladder ( because the national team are not helping much) ;)

Sore losers canny take it, I fully admit we were rank, but to say we were dirty is a joke, its a mans game some of you seem to think this is a non contact sport these days.......

FS2003 said:
Sore losers canny take it, I fully admit we were rank, but to say we were dirty is a joke, its a mans game some of you seem to think this is a non contact sport these days.......

here here :D

FS2003 said:

com on, u rangers fan's have a cheeck callin other players hackers,dirty b******* but when it comes down to ur player's they r f***in angels im not sayin its not a man's game. im sayin if u can read it i was talkin about that game and in that game the were dirty hacking b********
that is a fact they commited double the fouls dundee did, say's it all im not sayin every game rangers play they r DHB but that game they were

and to say im a sore losser **** SO I DID NOT SAY CONGRATULATONS TO RANGERS THEN, I THINK U BETTER READ BEFORE U WEEP,**** u can't handle the truth about rangers in that game they were DHB :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

oh come on tell me all these dirty tackles you seem to remember? So the foul count is the way to decide it? Half the fouls were stupid little fouls where nothing much happened, sometimes a player has to commit a foul to help the team out, happens all the time.

If you think that game was dirty then I guess you aint seen much real dirty games. Never seen a tackle made all day that had real commitment or venom in it.

still can't accept rangers were dirty in that game o well there is no helpin u then, i can accept rangers deserve the treble, why can't u accept that rangers were dirty hackers in that game , u can't handle the truth ;)

I asked u to tell me what tackles you thought were dirty, as I said I never seen any venom in any tackle today and the players were not niggling at each other in the slightest. I can think of about 3 tackles were one of our players gave away the foul for the benefit of the team, not one of those tackles was malicious or dirty though, just cynical and they happen nearly every game.

But for sure the treble is sweet, what did you win again?? LOL woooohahahahahaha

ok what u think is dirty and i think is dirty is diffrent there was 1 were the dunnde player was gettin away to get into the box and numan shuved/bundeled him that was ment and dirty...ok...

so what we won f*** all...........it is all to easy to slag when u r winners
but im not dragging myself down to ur level i hope all scottish sides do well in europe next season that even includes rangers

it was cynical, not dirty, dirty is two footed tackles, foot high not going for the ball, a shove is what u say is dirty? u really do think this is a non contact sport dont ya.

Your are a true fan biggertam!!

ABERDEEN FOR THE SCOTTISH CUP 2004 :mrgreen:

I didn't mean Rangers were dirty by the ref comment, I just hate Kenny Clark! :mrgreen:

The only bad Rangers challenges I can remember were when Ricksen went through someone and the ref played advantage, and afterwards didn't speak to him, and when Moore just cynically left the ball and dunted a running Dundee player off it.

It wasn't a dirty game by any means, Rangers didn't play well but at the end of the day they scored and Dundee didn't, despite having more chances.

tam, let them have their treble, there's nothing between the sides and everybody knows it. For example, if the SPL was played by the same rules as La Liga, Celtic would be champions because they won the most head to heads in the league with Rangers ;).

Time for FS to stop bleatin about Sutton now as they've got big Thommo who hits the deck and moans for free-kicks...........which he gets for nowt and Rangers score for the free-kick. And Moore elbowed Burchill when he was going through so should've walked.

So cheats do win!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

FD

Hey boys, what do ya think of Bob Malcolm?
anim-laugh.gif
anim-laugh.gif

I personally don't rate him, but I've seen worse. Heard he was getting plenty of stick from Rangers fans.

Actually my dad's workmate used to play in the same team as him (he plays Junior, not sure if it was with a Junior or Amateur outfit) and actually says he couldn't even get in the team as he wasn't deemed good enough!! :shock:

FD

The guy is a fat useless lump!!! :mrgreen:

He's a Bridgeton boy and is related to my missus pal!
He does have a cracking looking burd!! :D (Miss Scotland 2001 I think)

Yeah, i couldn't give a fuck who his burd is. :twisted:

Well, he must be doing something right to have a burd like her!! :D

You overweight fcuker!!!!

did you get your season book??

dear o dear boys, a terrible loss to hibs last night to really emphasise how bad this season has been to the blue half of glasgow. can it get any worse?

After looking at the SPL standings.... HOW THE FUCK DID CELTIC WIN 20 OUT OF 21 GAMES!??? they should re consider sending Rangers and Celtic to the EPL, theres no cmopetition in scotland.

loz said:
dear o dear boys, a terrible loss to hibs last night to really emphasise how bad this season has been to the blue half of glasgow. can it get any worse?

They could have a 3 gol lead at half time and then have thorwn it away against 10 men!

Nickybaker said:
loz said:

They could have a 3 gol lead at half time and then have thorwn it away against 10 men!

nicky you cock this is about rangers discussion, if you want i can delete all the posts u make in the footy section if all ya gona do is flame about how bad spurs are. i know they're are shit and have talked about it all season in the spurs thread. and b4 you start, dont say "oh, you are so easy to wind up" cos its not about that, its about the fact you talk shit in every footy thread. now fuck off and go and talk about how great the gooners are to ya mates in wales!!!!!

loz said:
Nickybaker said:
loz said:

nicky you cock this is about rangers discussion, if you want i can delete all the posts u make in the footy section if all ya gona do is flame about how bad spurs are. i know they're are shit and have talked about it all season in the spurs thread. and b4 you start, dont say "oh, you are so easy to wind up" cos its not about that, its about the fact you talk shit in every footy thread. now fuck off and go and talk about how great the gooners are to ya mates in wales!!!!!

Firstly I think you'll find I hardly ever "Flame" about Spurs anywhere, secondly please don't ruin my life by deleting all my posts, I don't know what I would do, thirdly my comment could have been a worse situation in my opinion which was an answer to your question.

Back
Top Bottom