Rant about Online People

JustinAccurate

Conference
4 August 2003
Heading Shooto!
Im sat in a room called "Good Games, please pick AVERAGE tms"

Heres what happens next

Person joins, I say Hi, They say Hi back. Start match. I choose Wigan. They choose Barcelona. Or any other combination of tiny vs giant.

Now my moan isnt that Im getting thrashed - I should have looked to see what they pick before I make my choice.

I understand that not everyone in the english servers speaks (any) english. Im not the best but I think after playing these games since ISS on the SNES I know what Im doing and can still have a good game.

Its the childish attitude you get from weak players. 2 games today:

Wigan 2 Barcelona 4

"You have lost"
"Hahahahaha I beat you"

Well whoopeee doo you stupid tosser. It wasnt enough that all his goals came from either Eto'o running round the keeper or Goofy passing to Eto'o in the box for the tap in. Absolutely no skill at all. I tried to ignore the insults but as he continued I couldnt help calling him a child.

Bolton 1 Arsenal 0

I said Good Game, he said "Fuk U" having said absolutely nothing else during the match.

I'm not going to let it put me off, Ive had some superb games lately, just wanted to air my rant.

And relax.... :D

Im sat in a room called "Good Games, please pick AVERAGE tms"

Heres what happens next

Person joins, I say Hi, They say Hi back. Start match. I choose Wigan. They choose Barcelona. Or any other combination of tiny vs giant.

Now my moan isnt that Im getting thrashed - I should have looked to see what they pick before I make my choice.

I understand that not everyone in the english servers speaks (any) english. Im not the best but I think after playing these games since ISS on the SNES I know what Im doing and can still have a good game.

Its the childish attitude you get from weak players. 2 games today:

Wigan 2 Barcelona 4

"You have lost"
"Hahahahaha I beat you"

Well whoopeee doo you stupid tosser. It wasnt enough that all his goals came from either Eto'o running round the keeper or Goofy passing to Eto'o in the box for the tap in. Absolutely no skill at all. I tried to ignore the insults but as he continued I couldnt help calling him a child.

Bolton 1 Arsenal 0

I said Good Game, he said "Fuk U" having said absolutely nothing else during the match.

I'm not going to let it put me off, Ive had some superb games lately, just wanted to air my rant.

And relax.... :D

I know what you mean. It pisses me off to see how mane people pick Barcelona or Brazil. Anyway I just keep playing with Man Utd and when I beat the feeling is even better :)

I seeen something funny the other day. This poor kid named his room No Manu/Barca/Inter. obviously he could not fit any more team names in, what happens well his oponent plays dum, poor kid picks Aston Villa i think and the other Noob picked Brazil. its a shame that so many who can't speak english log on to that server.

And don't be fooled by some of these french. Parking the bus in front of goal when u host. THEN BAM 2ND half all out attack and u get lagged to death,wonder why some have a good rating?!

Lol - I know how you feel - this happens all the time in quick matches - just be happy that he is some no mark with lots of zits while you actually have a life and more importantly, manners and morals.

Almost everyone chooses Barcelona or Brazil, But know what really pisses me of, is when i play with lets say PSV against Barcelona and at half time i am already at 2-0 they disconnect from the game because they cant stand a defeat

Yeah, all these things piss me off. Cutbacks, top team users, laggers etc...
I mostly use Man Utd, Hopefully Coventry will get promoted so I can use them in PES7 :p
I am 14 and do actually have some manners and morals, unlike most players under 16 online.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how you feel, i always try to pick a team that matches my opponents, ie. the other day i played someone: 1st match they chose brazil i chose england, 2nd match they chose celtic so i chose rangers to make it interesting.

user in pes6: zaaro

hf

yeah same here. I just see what my opponent picks. If he picks world class team I do so to
But when my opponent takes Newcastle I take Ajax, etc etc...I think it's only fair

But I think the biggest shit team in the world is Inter. Adriano and Ibrahimovic just walk through you!!! You don't even need to drible PAST someone.

Half time against a guy with 790 rating i have only 490 now!

But i gave him 9-0 this was first half

amateurqs5.png

Another one that bugs me.
Players who call themselves stuff like Celticforever or SuperHammers,so you think 'i'll pick Rangers/Fulham and they can use their fave team'.
Who do they pick?
Bloody Barcelona.

Back
Top Bottom