Rant about PES competitions

JustinAccurate

Conference
4 August 2003
Heading Shooto!
OK Im almost done with playing competitions in PES.

While Konami refuse to do anything about cheaters and abusive people its just not an enjoyable experience.

I have sent screenshots of abusive language to the support email address ( pes6_en@gvgssupport.com ) and had no response at all. They obviously dont care.

pes%20swear.jpg

pes%20swear2.jpg

You have no choice over people you play in competitions, and it seems 50% of the people feel this entitles them to be able to hurl abuse at you.

And on more than one occasion, I have been beating someone with a very high rating only for the game to freeze with a black screen on around 80 minutes and then get the old "the connection to the other player has been lost" message and you KNOW they have lagged you out. Why cant people accept that against a human opponent you are not going to win every match? This one last night called me a n00b every time I scored, and then started moaning about me lagging. He was hosting! Sure enough on 80 minutes, I was black screened so he could keep his 630 rating and 100% record in that competition.

Then there are the people that pick the same colour kit as you because they use kitserver and they can change it on their screen while you are left with looking at 20 players in red.

On top of this, most people will repeatedly try and cutback or run through the defence and round the keeper with Adriano. I accept that football is about scoring more goals, but I have been severely beaten by proper good players that dont resort to cheap tatcics, and I dont mind that. But when something finally comes off and you score a wondergoal that the opponent skips past, only for them to run round the keeper with Eto'o and then watch both replays spamming "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!" repeatedly - ffs :(

So I dont know why I play competitions - Konami need to be tougher on the cheats and abuse throwers or they will end up with a game that is only played by hackers.

That's exactly how I feel mate, I'd enjoy a game with you at some point. That is if you haven't snapped your disc already :lmao:

PES6 is a rushed, bugged up game made by a company which seem to be very lazy in their development and support.
The only reason I play PES6 now is just to have a game with mates who I know will give me a fair game, watch replays of good goals, won't cutback etc.
When I play against anyone else, I just get really annoyed at their lack of football knowledge and manners. They don't play football, football isn't just using your best player to run rings around the opposition and pass across the box to tap in. They are not football fans, they are sad people who just play to win, it's a game, there's no prize for winning, just a higher number next to your username name, why does that matter so much to these people?

Most of these idiots are abusive and talk in chav language, that is probably what they are, chavs. They have the same mentality.

PES6 is the worst of the series, in terms of gameplay and online players, I only had about 10 games with people who didn't cutback or use top teams when I used to play online a lot, on PES5 at least there was a few more...

What you can't ignore that stuff? Does it effect your game that much? They only get the satisfaction if you get offended which you are.

You'll never get rid of people being abusive..

That doesn't mean it should be ignored, Konami should be stopping it...

I think they need to concentrate on cheaters and laggers instead of someone saying something that offends you AT THE END OF THE GAME, when you can just leave.

pes8 needs

A team skill selection option
which means you can select what team star rating
your opponent is allowed to choose.

A net code that will drop who evers upload
falls below say 20k sec for more than 5 minutes
and gives the person not uploading the win and the lag cheat the loss.

A feedback system rating for players similar to c&c 3
so you can avoid abusive and lag cheating cutbackers
timewasters after scoring players.

An inbuilt league system and comp system that lets you
setup with good fair players.

Ping to players on the screen.

A different rating system so you get less points for using
inter barca etc every game.

And something i would love -10 rating for EVERY cutback goal scored lol.

My advice is join a league such as pesleague.

NONE OF THE ABOVE WILL OF COURSE BE IMPLEMENTED IN PES7
IT WILL AGAIN BE AN ONLINE MODE DESIGNED BY AN 8 YEAR OLD KID.

pes8 needs

A team skill selection option
which means you can select what team star rating
your opponent is allowed to choose.

People would always use the best teams of that class.

A net code that will drop who evers upload
falls below say 20k sec for more than 5 minutes
and gives the person not uploading the win and the lag cheat the loss.

Sounds good in theory but probably wouldn't work.

A feedback system rating for players similar to c&c 3
so you can avoid abusive and lag cheating cutbackers
timewasters after scoring players.

People would abuse it if they lost

An inbuilt league system and comp system that lets you
setup with good fair players.

Good idea

Ping to players on the screen.
Good idea again

A different rating system so you get less points for using
inter barca etc every game.

Rankings/ratings mean nothing, people always cheat to the top and having a high number next to your name doesn't mean a thing

And something i would love -10 rating for EVERY cutback goal scored lol.

Haha yeah that would be the best thing they could do... :lol:

My advice is join a league such as pesleague.
There are still cutbackers on those sites

NONE OF THE ABOVE WILL OF COURSE BE IMPLEMENTED IN PES7
IT WILL AGAIN BE AN ONLINE MODE DESIGNED BY AN 8 YEAR OLD KID.

Nobody knows what the online will be like yet, the online wasn't bad in PES6, they added 2v2 which was good, just most of the people who play online are arseholes

Sorry- the pics I posted werent all my rant - there were words as well - its not just abusive language im complaining about

Its getting worse as well - I dont play comps any more but sat in a room called "Fair play FOOTBALL please" I have had 3 different people quit on me in the last few minutes when Im winning.

One guy had the gall to mock me, telling me he was better than me after beating me twice in a row. I thought he was having a laugh and played along with it, but next game I went 3-0 up and lo and behold the connection was lost. He was a decent player who played football as it should be; inventive, skillful and didnt cut back / run round keeper as well which makes it all the more frustrating.

Its all very well suggesting I only play people I know - but I dont know anyone else that plays apart from a few people in the buddies list I have randomly met.

I can accept being beaten, but Im getting very pissed off with other people not accpeting when I win.

Some guy wanted to play me the other day and he looked like a good player with his 640+ rating. I looked at his stats and he had 147 disconnects!
I have 7 after 400 games and I can only rememeber actually quitting once (had to go out that instant and I apologised to the guy before hand)

My wife asks me why I play this and Im beginning to wonder. I'm done with 6 - 2008 better have more focus on online play

Would be nice if you could see easier how many times people have disconnected, or even how many times they have disconnected while loosing

I'd just like to say JustinAccurate, thank you very much for the few games we had. Very, very fair and enjoyable. It's a relief to find someone who feels the same way about the cheating online as I do. So thanks again.

Well just like you JustinAccurate i am pissed of with online PES games!

I hate it when your picking a team (and i usually pick an average team) they slowly go through teams and as soon as you I pick a team (lets say Belgium), they quickly rush and pick Real Madrid! I don't know why they do this!?!? :confused:

And everytime i play a game against someone it always consist of Brazil, Barcelona, Chelsea and Inter Milan!!

They also use such cheap tactics to win like cutbacks or just running down the wings until they get near a striker, then pass and score. lol!

I don't really bother with online PES games anymore, unless i arrange it with a friend.

Back
Top Bottom