• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Real EPL Team Names Online!

B

blue166

Does anyone know how to get the club emblems and club names online, obviously i have them saved to an option file but this is not read online is it, is the antyway to get the game to read the names and logos online??

Thanks,

B

blue166

Reason i ask is because on pes5 there was a file which replaced pes5.exe and it game you the names,

And then there was a file for DKZStudio which you patched to the game with EPL Emblems etc..

Are these about yet??

damianpadden

Banned
7 October 2003
i am sure some clever person will be able to do it, just wait a while. The pes5.exe was a good one, confused loads of people when you played them online.

B

blue166

Yeah for but it would be nice huh, i have playing with CHELSEA as London F.C. And that horrible emblem they have, er, at least i have the real kit for now but names and emblem would be nice,

If any clever editor sees this PLEEEAAAASSSEE can you do something even if its just a quicky ;)

Thanks,

Top Bottom