REAL MADRID - FC BARCELONA BETER MATCH OF WORLD

And the laugh of it all is that Real Madrid played their worst game of the season and Barcelona played one of their average games of the season. Ronaldinho et al were not amazing at all - at least, assuming you've seen them before this game.

Abysmal performance by a Real Madrid blighted by injury.

Owned!! :lmao: :lmao:

R.Madrid isn't a team... they are a group of dancers :lmao:

[R.Madrid 0 - 3 FCBarcelona]

(Suffering)Casillas 7 - 7 (Impeccable)Valdés
(Privileged)MSalgado 6 - 8 (Complete)Oleguer
(Superseded)S.Ramos 3 - 9 (Fast)Puyol
(Slow)Helguera 4 - 7 (Convincing)Márquez
(Moving)R.Carlos 0 - 7 (Plenty)Gio
(Dirty)P.García 0 - 7 (Is back!)Edmilson
(Missing)Zidane 0 - 9 (Brilliant)Xavi
(Rheumatic)Beckham 0 - 7 (Fundamental)Deco
(Injured)Raúl 5 - 8 (Graduate)Messi
(Harmless)Ronaldo 0 - 9 (Excellent)Eto'o
(Unsuccessful)Robinho 3 - 10 (Majestic)Ronaldinho:applause:
-
Guti 5 - 7 Iniesta
Baptista 5 -

Heads Ronaldinho! Tails R. Madrid! :lmao:

Ball Possession R.Madrid 49% | 51% FCBarcelona
Fouls R.Madrid 23 | 14 FCBarcelona
Goal shots 1+5=6 R. Madrid | 10+12=22 FCBarcelona
Offsides 6 R. Madrid | 2 FCBarcelona

Deco VS Ronaldo
Goal Shots 1 vs 1
Good pass 20 vs 6
Bad pass 2 vs 1
Lost balls 4 vs 7
Recover balls 10 vs 1
Favour fouls 1 vs 0
Against fouls 1 vs 2
=Ronaldo sux :lmao:

Messi!!!!
Goal shots - 3
Good pass - 19
Bad pass - 5
Recover balls - 2
Lost balls - 2
Favour fouls - 2
Against fouls - 0
Cards - 0
Minutes - 69 Goals - 0

Robinho ( :lmao: )
Goal shots - 0
Good pass - 15
Bad pass - 4
Recover balls - 1
Lost balls - 3
Favour fouls - 1
Against fouls - 2
Cards - 1
Minutes - 90 Goals - 0
No comments...

Eto'o!!!
Goal shots - 4
Good pass - 24
Bad pass - 1
Recover balls - 3
Lost balls - 5
Favour fouls - 1
Against fouls - 0
Cards - 0
Minutes - 90 Goals - 1
Fantastic Match!

Ronaldinho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause:
Participations - 53
Recover Balls - 1
Lost balls - 4
Against fouls - 3
Favour fouls - 2
Cards - 1 (Yellow card)
Goal shots - 2
Shots without danger - 1
Offsides - 1
Goals 2

Is THE WIZARD!!!!!!! 8)
9madridbarca20119aa.jpg

archivo55photo101120051120yba0.jpg

Last edited:
That Ronaldinho is really something... so is Messi... Too bad Ronnie is not at man u... imagine Ballack, Henry n Lampard go over to Barca next season...

From fcBarcelona.com..Barca went to Madrid on the back of a great run and they just took up where they had left off with a superb display of controlled attacking football that saw them leave the Bernabeu crowd stunned. Samuel Eto'o's first half strike was scant reward for the team's dominance in the first 45 minutes, but two brilliant individual goals from Ronaldinho in the second half made it a deserved 0-3 result.

What a game! Lionel Messi is a star in the making. Cannot wait to see him light up the world cup. I've never seen R.Carlos pushed back so much during a game. Also, no one seems to have picked up the blatant trip by Carlos on Eto'o in the penalty box. Dirty tricks campaign when you fail to play properly i guess.

The main differnce between Barcelona and Madrid is TEAMWORK. The crux of the team have been together for 3-4 years, whilst with Madrid there are just too many individuals. Also, when individuals tend to try to make things happen, they pull away from the team formation and thus leave others in doubt of their own positions.

When a team's best player is their goalkeeper, that says a lot about the rest of the team. There is no balance in the team. All attacking players and no goals!!!! Too much has been put on the shoulders of Ramos, and he was left wanting both times by Ronaldinho, using the same dribble and feint. Helguera seems to going backwards, and Salgado and Carlos give no defensive cover at all. Beckham can kick a ball crossfield all day, but name me another person who cannot do that? Oleguer was doing the same all game! Zidane was unfit, as was Ronaldo, and you have to think, where are the goals going to come from?

The Galitico's look as nice as that Galactic-Ass who ran on the pitch!

Forza Barca!

i never saw the whole game will try to if i can, but fuck me what kinda defending was that for the first two goals?????

The second goal is was too funny, great work from Ronaldinhio but defenders were like wooden posts.

Hahhaha how Pablo Garcia even starts the match is a sign of Real Madrid's downfall. He was a Milan reject - played 10 minutes of 1 game, then sold.... he was so incredibly bad. Now Real Madrid sign this guy and start him....

ghazi said:
This game is being shown live in the USA for any Americans.

GolTV channel at 1 pm CST.(will be replayed twice later as well).

I predict 3-1 for Barca, but just want to see a great game.

Well. . i wasnt far off in my prediction. What a fuckin display by Ronaldhino. . the greatest player in the world.

Messi was a menace and stole the show from Robinho, who had much less influence on the game than his Argentine nemesis.

Zizou, Becks, and Co. seemed to disappear for several minutes on end.

Barca this seaosn has been playing some of the sweetest footy i have ever seen. It's a privilege to be able to watch it and the MAdrid fans ovation indicated the same thing - they havent done that since maradona, i read!

Madrid too ugly for Ronaldinho

Real Madrid aren't a team - they're not even a decent collection of individuals anymore, which is why the Bernabeu got to its feet for Barca, says Sid Lowe

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Monday November 21, 2005

[/FONT]
sp.gif

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif] [/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Fiesta! You've gotta love Ronaldinho. The toothy grin, the soul-glow mop glistening in the spotlight, the thumb and little finger waggle, now available as a gigantic glove from the Barça Boutique. The gold-encrusted boots and childish enthusiasm. The pure, unadulterated genius ... how could you not fall for him? [/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]
Just ask Sergio Ramos, the ¿27m Real Madrid defender who obligingly fell for him over and over. Better still, ask Real Madrid's fans. One hundred years of hate? Pah! Dinho could charm the birds from the trees (although he prefers nightclubs), and he was at his seductive best on Saturday night, melting the hardest of hearts.

It was the Madrid-Barça clásico, Spain's bi-annual Game of the Century, and the Brazilian produced a moment of genius so inspired that even Madrid's fans couldn't help themselves. On the hour, he dashed from inside his own half, left Ramos on his arse (again), glided past Iván Helguera and beat Iker Casillas. Quarter of an hour later, he repeated the trick to round off a 3-0 demolition of the galácticos.

As Iker Casillas wore his Iker Casillas face (the one that says: "Jesus Christ, you call that a defence?"), Dinho raced to the corner, did a little dance, waggled his fingers, and pointed to the sky. And Madrid's fans, jaws on the floor, did something strange - they began to applaud a Barça player. "I'll never forget it," beamed the Brazilian, "very few players have experienced something like this."
Pretty much none, in fact: the last opponent to get an ovation at the Bernabéu was a certain Diego Armando Maradona, 22 long years ago. Marca's front cover said it all: "19 November 2005: The Day Barcelona Left the Bernabéu to Applause."
But, then, Ronaldinho is worth it. This year's European Footballer of the Year (news of which sneaked out a week early because people tend to notice when a French photographer arrives at Barcelona's poshest hotel with a familiar-looking Golden Ball tucked under his arm and an even more familiar-looking Brazilian in tow), he completely destroyed Real Madrid.
So much so that he even achieved another miracle: getting everyone to agree (well, almost everyone: Realmadrid.com brilliantly managed to outdo lies, damned lies and statistics again). It was no surprise to see Catalan daily Sport shout: "Long live the mother that gave birth to you!", but it's not often AS raves about a Barça player, its headline using Emilio Butragueño's now infamous brown-nosed remark about Florentino Perez, to declare: "Ronaldinho is a superior being."
He certainly is. And yet victory was not just about Ronaldinho. Nor, in fact, was the ovation. It was also about Barça and Madrid. And Barça were far, far, far too good for Madrid. "Barça attack better, defend better and play better," shrugged Salgado, who had his side's first shot 15 minutes from time while Barça had 23 of them.
Madrid were flattered by the 3-0 defeat: but for Casillas, they might have lost by six or seven and as Sport gloated: "Watching Casillas is priceless. He lives on the edge of a nervous breakdown; all he can do is make great saves and remember the mothers of his defenders."
Defenders who couldn't get near Barça. Carlos Puyol played with his heart on his sleeve and his hair in his eyes as usual; Xavi Hernández moved the ball with ludicrous pace and precision; Leo Messi, the latest Argentinian to be The New Maradona, ran Madrid ragged; and deadly headcase Samuel Eto'o was too determined, too driven and too quick for his former club, scoring at the Bernabéu yet again to make it 1-0 just 15 minutes in.
The contrast with Madrid could not be any greater - and that was the point of the applause for Ronaldinho. There is something of the Fuck Yous about Madrid fans, a desire to see the players suffer if they have to. Giving Ronaldinho an ovation was not just about his brilliance. It was also a lament that he plays for Barcelona after Madrid turned him down for being "too ugly", as well as an additional punishment for the underachieving stars in white. And how they deserved it!
David Beckham, Salgado, and Helguera at least worked hard, Robinho at least attempted to make things happen, but the rest were truly horrific. Despite its bias, Sport was right in describing Roberto Carlos as: "pathetic - the next game he plays should be his testimonial". Ronaldo, back from injury but still unfit, was a waste of a quite considerable space. And as for Zidane: "there was a guy in a white shirt," one columnist wrote, "who looked like a fabulous French player who once played for Real Madrid."
Madrid's problems are deeper than that, though. As one television commentator put it: "Ladies and gentleman, you've been watching a great football team tonight. You've also seen Real Madrid." Madrid are not even a team; they're not even a decent collection of individuals any more. "The blue-and-purples are a football team, the whites are an accident," ABC said.
That's nothing new. Indeed, what made this weekend's derbi so striking was that it was no one-off. And it certainly wasn't a fluke: it was, rather, a perfect portrait of the two clubs. Madrid have become masters at seeking out scapegoats but Saturday night was the truth, as naked as serial streaker Mark Roberts, a bloke who made his now traditional appearance. And it, like he, wasn't pretty.
Real Madrid is a mess. Players resent the club and the dressing room is divided. On Saturday, one player privately complained: "there's no soul here", while Guti added: "some players do not feel the colours". It is no coincidence that Madrid have won nothing for two years and it's only getting worse. "I have never seen things as bad as they are this year," confessed another first teamer, and it shows: you can count impressive Madrid performances on the fingers of one hand. Wearing a mitten. They have been defeated five times in 12 and of their seven victories, not one has come against a side in the top half. Florentino Pérez prides himself on being the greatest construction magnate in Spain. At Real Madrid, what he has built is a massive elephant. Still, at least it's a white one.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/continentalfootball/story/0,15758,1647638,00.html

[/FONT]

Sid Lowe usually writes a good article. Unfortunately his bias shows through here and he gets to work far too easily trying to justify his repeated Madrid bashing.

BARCELONA played AVERAGE.
RONALDINHO played AVERAGE.

REAL MADRID were ravaged by INJURIES. LOW MORALE. POOR FORM as a result of the injuries and not being able to get a consistent team run together. They suffered from PRESSURE, not only was it a huge billing on it's own but they were being filmed for a Holywood movie. They were also Playing against a team that had finally clicked this season (they started off struggling.. but everybody forgets that conveniently).

For fuck sake.

Yes there are elements of truth in what people say but will people please come back down to earth?

Zidane, Baptista, Garcia, Helguera, Salgado, Ronaldo (!).... none of them were fit.

Hi Cigol,

I heard them mention the movie on Sky Sports actually, and I suppose in many ways that sort of hits the nail on the head for me that much of the pressure on the team comes from things outside of what happens for the 90 mins on the pitch.

I would agree with Sid (I'm an impartial English fan of La Liga btw) that an awful lot of Real's problem clearly seem to come from the President and the Galacticos policy. IMO it can be traced all the way back to letting Makelele and a lot of other good professionals go when the 'Zidanes & Pavons' idea came in, and having recently read Macca's book, it seems that there is resentment among many of the 'lesser' players that their contribution isnt valued.

I know that the club has strengthened and has a more complete squad now this season, but i gather it is still the case that the Superstar players have to more or less play week in week out, even if they are not fully fit.

I also read this article btw mate from Phil Ball which you might find interesting... all the best

db

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=349747&root=europe&cc=5739

denirobob said:
...Real's problem clearly seem to come from the President and the Galacticos policy. IMO it can be traced all the way back to letting Makelele and a lot of other good professionals go...[/url]

Geremi, Savio, Santiago Solari, Pedro Munitis, Albert Celades, Claude Makelele, Flavio Conceiçao, Esteban Cambiasso, Michael Owen....sickening.

cigol said:
Sid Lowe usually writes a good article. Unfortunately his bias shows through here and he gets to work far too easily trying to justify his repeated Madrid bashing.

BARCELONA played AVERAGE.
RONALDINHO played AVERAGE.

If you really believe that, you must fear the day they play brilliantly. What it will be the, a 0-6?

You should show some intelligence now, because last year barcelona had 6 injured players and still won 3-0 at nou camp.

I've seen Barcelona play brilliantly. They do it quite often. They didn't do it against Real Madrid however. Nor did Ronaldinho. That was kind of the point I was trying to make. People ejaculated over a game that didn't deserve ejaculation but got it on reputation alone.

You should show some intelligence now, because last year barcelona had 6 injured players and still won 3-0 at nou camp.
Key players you say? No you say? Okay.

It's worth also pointing out that Barcelona are a different kettle of fish to Real Madrid. We rely heavily upon individuals and their individual abilities. Barcelona have very skilled individuals but they rely on a team mentality which allows them to chop and change freely and not change the shape of the team. Because that is what they are. A team.

Truly. You should watch the match again. I did it yesterday, and it was really an humilliation. 22 shots to 3. Impressive control of midfield. And Ronaldinho did at least 8 brilliant plays, including 2 goals, 2 assists and a lot of dribblings and dangerous shots.

You can say he didn't play very well, but then you should never say a Madrid player plays well until he scores a hat trick in Nou Camp.

drekkard said:
Truly. You should watch the match again. I did it yesterday, and it was really an humilliation. 22 shots to 3. Impressive control of midfield. And Ronaldinho did at least 8 brilliant plays, including 2 goals, 2 assists and a lot of dribblings and dangerous shots.

You can say he didn't play very well, but then you should never say a Madrid player plays well until he scores a hat trick in Nou Camp.

He was incredible that game. Even the whole media agrees, so clearly someone wasnt watching the same game.

Maybe you guys are incapble of understanding the logic I'm trying to present.

Ronaldinho plays against a bunch of school boys.

Ronaldinho looks AMAZING!

Ronaldinho plays against a shit Real Madrid ravaged by injuries, poor morale and a unbalanced squad....

Ronaldinho looks AMAZING!

BUT on a relative scale in comparison to his previous performances that one performance pales in comparison...

so in conclusion...

Ronaldinho perhaps looked amazing but was offset by his opponents. Thus looking at it objectively one concludes that he has played much better elsewhere and the game was nothing more than an ejaculation by people who perhaps haven't seen enough of Ronaldinho or Barcelona to truly form an opinion.

Milanista said:
He was incredible that game. Even the whole media agrees, so clearly someone wasnt watching the same game.
The media should never be used as a barometer for success et al. For example in games like this you'll find the commentators will have orgasms every time someone famous touches the ball... lets forget that their touches are nothing special. The want to sell you a product and they don't mind hyping it.

Also... Beckham is consistently praised by the media despite the fact he's had only a few months in total of good football at Madrid.

Closing statemnet: Media is shit.

Cicinho had a good league debut, no problems coming in as a substitute and filling in on the right side of midfield.

cigol said:
Thus looking at it objectively one concludes that he has played much better elsewhere and the game was nothing more than an ejaculation by people who perhaps haven't seen enough of Ronaldinho or Barcelona to truly form an opinion.

I've seen more Ronaldinho than you. I'm a barcelona fan and I go to the stadium every match. I watch all matches of Barcelona. And I say you are pathetic, trying to minimize what was trully an impressive show of football. Some madrid fans were applauding him in the Bernabéu!!! So your may be one of those others trying to find any excuse.

I was the first to praise Zidane even when he played at Nou Camp, but you must have either a problem if vision or either a problem of pride.

PD: Watch the match again, and you'll discover what you forgot.

barcelona 43 points..

real madrid 30 points

hahahhahaha

samuel eto'o fills 18 goals in 18 matches

Back
Top Bottom