Real Stadium Names

foxtrot said:
stadium1.jpg

stadium2.jpg

stadium3.jpg
this are 100% not a german stadium in WE Shop, i know 99 % of the german stadium for the 3 leagues and we don´t have a stadium was build in 1946 and have capacity from 19000
http://www.stadionwelt.de/stadionwelt_stadien/index.php?template=stadionlisten&land=Deutschland

maybe more pics was helpfull ;) can someone post the number of the stadium in we shop unknow..... ???

some pics of leicester city stadium but the have capacity of 32000

160.jpg

180.jpg

190.jpg

Last edited:
It's not the Walkers Stadium.

In the game, the stadium appears in 'Europe B' and comes between the German and Dutch stadiums. I thought it might be Genk's Fenix Stadion but it doesn't appear so. I think it might be German.

Either the info on the stadium is wrong or the stadium is fake. If you search for "1946" on www.worldstadiums.com you get 24 results and that stadium doesn't appear. I doubt they would add a stadium no one has ever heard of.

EDIT: and if you look at the stadium in-game it looks like you could get alot more than 19000 people in there..

Last edited:
Sorry for introducing yet another totally unfounded speculation to this ongoing saga of embarrassing confusion over the name of a stadium. There was a rumour before the release of WE9, that Konami will incorporate Philips Stadium in the game. I suggest that the stadium in question might be the old Philips Stadium, probably before 1977, but I don't have any picture to back up my assumption. Here's what www.stadiumguide.com has got to say:

Name: Philips Stadion (Philips Sportpark) (before 2000)
Club: PSV Eindhoven
Inauguration: 1913
Renovations: 1958, 1977, 1988-2002
Capacity: 18,000-27,000
Picture 1: 1977-1988 (cap: 27,000)
Picture 2: 1993

philipsold1.jpg

http://www.stadiumguide.com/philipsold1.jpg

philipsold2.jpg

http://www.stadiumguide.com/philipsold2.jpg

Last edited:
But the one in WE9 is built in 1946 while the Arnold Schwarzenegger Stadion was built in 1997? The picture looks like the on in the game, though.

Ashed said:
But the one in WE9 is built in 1946 while the Arnold Schwarzenegger Stadion was built in 1997? The picture looks like the on in the game, though.

Maybe it was expanded and changed name in 1997?

Ok, a very unrealistic suggestion:

I read somewhere there was a new addition in the master league called "My stadium"
What if the unknown stadium in WE-Shop is just a random stadium they made for the master league so you can expand and play with yourself? That would have been cool, but not very likely though :p

I read somewhere there was a new addition in the master league called "My stadium"
What if the unknown stadium in WE-Shop is just a random stadium they made for the master league so you can expand and play with yourself? That would have been cool, but not very likely though

could it be that they have finally made a 'generic' stadium for the smaller teams? And whats the my stadium thingy? Mayby you can change the seating colours or something

Wasn't that stadium hidden within the code of WE8LE?
Reefur managed to unlock it for use in ML (though with no crowds).
Sure it was some random Serie B stadium.
COuld be worth a forum search to bring up the old threads.

Mozz said:
Wasn't that stadium hidden within the code of WE8LE?
Reefur managed to unlock it for use in ML (though with no crowds).
Sure it was some random Serie B stadium.
COuld be worth a forum search to bring up the old threads.

well as we discussed back n forth during we8le......direct translation of the kanji didnt reveal much except it was italian..but that means little as konami has given italian souding names to non italian stadiums..........we concluded it was closest to stadio euganeo of padova.......(look in corners of the stadium..the building) but in the end....after talking to many of my japanese friends and family members who play(online)....most concede its just a online stadium...that lower division online players played at..before being promoted......with a italian theme...thus some similarities to a few italian stadiums........so in the stadiums translation/fix for latest fernando that will be out later...i call it online stadium now......as its not a real one liek the others are........but thats just my 2 cents....all others are named properly now......as well as other things...

Rammstone said:

What if the unknown stadium in WE-Shop is just a random stadium they made for the master league so you can expand and play with yourself? That would have been cool, but not very likely though :p

You might be right but i cant seem to edit the stadium in any way.

To be honest, I think the year is a load of bull. I doubt there is any stadium built in Europe in 1946. In 1946, Europe was probably still in ruin. So I'd probably disregard the year.
Here's some more pics...

stadium4.jpg

stadium5.jpg

stadium6.jpg

i found this list and it says that is the new online stadium, so i think they made a fantasy stadium for the new online stadium, the old one is they training ground but i would be more atmosphare in a real stadium if they don´t have laggs inside

Sapporodome begins: unknow_09647
Kashima: unknow_09713
Yokohama: 9779
Nagai: 9845
Olympic Tokyo: 9911
Oita Big Eye: 9977
Saitama: 10043
Training Ground: 10109
San Siro: 10175
Nou Camp: 10241
Highbury: 10311
Amsterdam Arena: 10377
Olympiastadion Munich: 10443
Louis II Monaco: 10509
Old Trafford: 10575
Seoul WC Stadium: 10641
Bombarena: 10707
Bloemfontain Rugby Stadium: 10773
Nacional Santiago: 10839
Stadio Delle Alpi: 10905
Olimpico Roma: 10971
Ennio Tardini Parma: 11037
Stamford Bridge: 11103
Anfield: 11169
Parc Des Princes: 11235
Stade Velodrome: 11301
Westfalenstadion: 11367
Rasunda: 11433
St James Park: 11499
De Kuip: 11565
Online / Unlockable stadium: 11631
Newlands Cape Town: 11697
Olympiastadion Berlin: 11763
Riazor: 11829

Last edited:
Wolmisted said:
Columbus Crew Stadium is located on the Ohio Expo Center Ground.

Sabes castellano verdad??, perdona pero no entiendo lo que quieres decir con eso. Bueno te pongo las fotos de los dos campos por si acaso :)

Ohio Stadium
columbus_ohio2.jpg
columbus_ohio1.jpg

Columbus Crew Stadium
columbus_crew.jpg

The Ohio Stadium is for american football use and the Columbus Crew Stadium is only for soccer ;)

edit:
This stadium
vodacom.png
is the ABSA Stadium in Durban, South Africa

durban_absa.jpg

A question: The trainig stadium is a fake stadium or a real stadium??

Last edited by a moderator:
or maybe its the new wembley :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom