Red Dead Redemption 2

It was decent yes, best modern Western game besides Red Dead 2 is Call of Juarez for me, loved the narrated loading screens for one thing!

Rev Ray narrated by the one and only Marc "Gul Dukat" Alaimo for all Trekkies like me out there :)

Have seen these but unfortunately I am unable to play 1st person shooter as the cam always makes me sick.
Wish there were more good 3rd person western shooters/games. The theme is great.

New trailer today, I haven't felt so excited for a game in a long time. Rdr is still my favourite game all time.

Very disappointed it's so late in the history of the old west, would have preferred not long after the civil war, was a much more interesting time for me.

Very disappointed it's so late in the history of the old west, would have preferred not long after the civil war, was a much more interesting time for me.

Good call. I think it was pretty obvious though that they would go back to Marston early years as a gang member plus I think the gta5 influence on visual and story telling is gonna be a bit too much but at the end of the day they need to keep shareholders happy and play it safe ( I am a shareholder myself...best investment i have ever made). I do think rdr1 trailers were way better, this third one is very gtaish for my liking.

Still your idea about post civil war is really good, hopefully for the third one.

As far as gta6 I bet it's gonna be Miami to exploit the Latino thing which is so popular these days. Apparently bully 2 is also in the making. Sooner they ll need some new IP and fresh gameplay ideas or they'll end like Activision and Ubisoft...

First demo gameplay previews speak of an incredible game very different from the usual open world formula. Some stuff is quite amusing...

Horse balls are in. Game looks incredible.

DA0VkLK.png

I'll watch new videos if any show up but not reading previews, I want to experience it all first hand!

Still haven't figured out where to buy the PS4 version from, retail? Digital? Games like this never seem to have deals to buy cheaper unless someone knows something I don't?

I'll watch new videos if any show up but not reading previews, I want to experience it all first hand!

Still haven't figured out where to buy the PS4 version from, retail? Digital? Games like this never seem to have deals to buy cheaper unless someone knows something I don't?

I know people mention about buying PS4 games from Indonesia PSN Store.
For Xbox people buy from the Turkey XBox store.

I pre-ordered it from Amazon, but cost £50.

Last edited:

I feel ya. Though these previews are giving hardly anything away. For as close to the release date and for such a massive game, we know very little. Unless I've just missed stuff.

Back
Top Bottom