Red Dead Redemption 2

Yep exactly, and at the end of the day, the reason we want rdr2 on pc is for mods and emulating the xbone version on pc potentially wouldn't allow that anyway.

Excellent news..
Will replay the game now for sure.
4K 60FPS without slowdown, and hopefully endless mods to improve the experience.

Only problem I have is the Rockstar Launcher - Yet another games launcher...

Had enough of them all now, can we just all go back to using Steam and they don't rip of developers by charging 30%.

Last edited:
I must say, I didn't expect it to come out in 2019. Pleasantly surprised!

Had enough of them all now, can we just all go back to using Steam and they don't rip of developers by charging 30%.
I guess you can wait until December for the Steam version...

I'm personally still undecided on this - either wait 1 or 2 months more (might as well be a Christmas release...), or go for their launcher's version and get L.A. Noire and Max Payne 3 (both of which I haven't played yet) for free.

Last edited:
Got bored half way through and never completed it, was too easy.

May revisit when it comes to PC though.

Got bored half way through and never completed it, was too easy.

May revisit when it comes to PC though.

Problem might be if you thought it was too easy on console, will be an absolute doodle with a mouse and keyboard.
You will be able to do headshots without having to use dead eye.

Pricing has been released:-

Special Edition - £54.99
Ultimate Edition - £69.99

Very pricey for a PC game - Wonder if you can use a VPN to purchase.

Also 150GB.. That's nearly a 3rd of my gaming SSD.

Last edited:
are you able to "buy" rdr on rockstar laucher?because on rlaucher i have only Games and settings,there is no store

Yes there should be a store option, or on the left hand side it says coming soon Red Dead and you can click that and it takes you to the store.

If you buy it on Steam or what not won't it still use the Rockstar launcher same as when you buy Ubi game on Steam? Personally find using double launchers for a game super annoying.

I believe if you buy the game on Steam, it will launch the RockStar launcher.

But the good news is your Steam friends will know your playing Red Dead.

yes,it will lauch the rockstar laucher that happens with gta 5,also on steam you can use steam market incase you have items from another game to sell and get cash so you can save and you dont have to add 60E/$ funds

Presumably though CD Keys doesn't come with any free Rockstar games? Potentially could make that value difference up if there's games of interest and no risk of the key being removed because it was bought in a dodgy manner by the key seller (not that I've had that personally but does happen from time to time of course).

Presumably though CD Keys doesn't come with any free Rockstar games? Potentially could make that value difference up if there's games of interest and no risk of the key being removed because it was bought in a dodgy manner by the key seller (not that I've had that personally but does happen from time to time of course).

No free games, but then I own all the games on Steam.

I am going to wait to closer release and see if it becomes any cheaper, as £45 for a PC game is very excessive.

Maybe this is the real reason now for so many game launchers, stops the trade of 'Grey' key sellers and allows PC prices to be driven up similar to console.

It is now even cheaper using VPN to Ukraine £28 for Special Edition.
Is there anything I could do if I've already pre-ordered it with the 2 free games (from the EU store)?

If not, I don't really mind paying the full price for this game (+ L.A. Noire and Max Payne 3), considering what it offers content-wise.

Is there anything I could do if I've already pre-ordered it with the 2 free games (from the EU store)?

If not, I don't really mind paying the full price for this game (+ L.A. Noire and Max Payne 3), considering what it offers content-wise.

You can request a refund, providing you not played any of the games for 2+ hours.

I just refuse to pay £45 for a PC game.

Back
Top Bottom