Red Dead Redemption [PC/PS3/360]

Cu-LRSTW8AAszBG.jpg

I never finished the first one, wish I did now. It didn't keep me interested long enough.

Definitely in for this new one - it will look gorgeous too I bet.

Hope it is a new one and not a remaster

I am sick to death of these rip-off remasters that keep being released. There is no way this will be a remaster, as Chris Davies has already said they have stirred up the fans too much. There will be uproar if it is a remaster :LOL:

CvDTzvUXEAAqQyD.jpg

Red Dead Redemption 2 confirmed!!!!!!

Release Autumn 2017, trailer on Thursday

MOTHER FUCKERS! No PC version :(

Red Dead Redemption 2 will release worldwide in Fall 2017 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems.

An epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland, the game's vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

Could this be...

Jack Marston carrying out more vendetta? Or does it roll back the years to when John was rolling with Williamson and Co.?

Either way, can't wait for Autumn '17 :D

You might get the PC release a year or so after release - They might do a GTA V and the PC gets a killer version.

Presumably, guess it depends on how long the delay will be, first one was one of those rarities I was happy to play through two or three times so I'll get it on PS4 and play it a couple of times before the vastly superior in every way PC version comes out :)

I saw the intro of RDR on the PS3 when my cousin started playing it.
It looked like a good story...always been sad that this didn´t come out for PC.

Now that I got a PS4...is it true that there is a remastered version about to be released?

Back
Top Bottom