Redesign opinions/issues/info

I dont want to be picky but is there a way to change the default text and size look when you post messages, or does it have to stay Times New Roman?

I like it all, except for the downward arrow on unread posts.

I thought this topic was called 'v Resdesign opinions/issues/info" for a second...

As a whole, I think it's great, though.

I dont want to be picky but is there a way to change the default text and size look when you post messages, or does it have to stay Times New Roman?
I'm assuming you're referring to the advanced editor? The best way is to switch to the standard editor in your User CP, then you don't have to worry about it :) I'll look into it, though.

One thing that annoys me slightly is the subtle net structure on the "quote" '" "' and "R" buttons. It makes them look kind of blurred.
I changed the buttons now so there is no effect on the actual text, looks clearer to me, what say you?

Very nice, but tbh I'm not liking the reply button too much. Anyway you can fit in a rectangle saying 'Reply'?
Changed to 'quick reply.'

I like it all, except for the downward arrow on unread posts.

I thought this topic was called 'v Resdesign opinions/issues/info" for a second...
I put a little border around those buttons now.

Sorry but the older style used outdated/inefficient code, which was another reason for the update. Other styles may be available in the future but the old look is just that, old.

Back
Top Bottom