Referees & Linesmen at WC2010

Re: Referees at WC2010

i think refferees till now ruined the world cup

especially there's a huge number of fouls committed in the 18 yards (pulling and pushing) , without any whistle

Didn't know Dracula was refereeing at the WC finals....... ;)

1-1.jpg

I think the referees today were not bad. In fact, the Hungarian official from USA vs Ghana was pretty good!

We will have Howard Webb for Brazil vs Chile. God help us :(

I think the referees today were not bad. In fact, the Hungarian official from USA vs Ghana was pretty good!

We will have Howard Webb for Brazil vs Chile. God help us :(

Webb isn't that bad. Certainly at international level.

Webb isn't that bad. Certainly at international level.

Most of his performances last season had been dismal. I remember him ripping off the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool. That Mascherano "penalty" on Valencia springs to mind... I think it's gonna be chaos, Brazil vs Chile.

Yeah it's ridiculous. I am German but I think this is a shame. This was a clear goal and it's sad that the referee don't see it.

that is unbeliveable.....

what the hell was that?????????????????

Just impossible that it isn't allowed to video refering !!
Shit, i'm sad for the english, because the match is all fucked now : the referee will try to fix this mistake in second half, and the match will be totally non sence

I'm fuckin fuming!!!! I can't make excuses for how rubbish England are, but we pulled our finger out and scored TWO goals. Can't wait for FIFA's excuses.

And what an embarrassment to football too.

Video technology should at least be used for things like this IMO.

this world cup is shame, FIFA is joking with low leagues referees on this matches...

most popular sport and this referee is worst than my uncle who whistles for village league...

DISGRACE

Germany has nothind to say, it's not their fault, but now, football is a shame, and Platini and Blatter are only two old and unuseful numbs.
I want to say that, after the false offside, they refuse a goal to Lampard, and FIFA are just pricks

I hate to sound cynical, but the officials now cost us the game. At 2-0 down, we cost us the game through that rubbish defending. But we came back quickly. But i now fear the worst. I'm fed up with being cheated.

Why such a things always happens to England,Maradona's goal and now this..I am not English fan but i feel sad for them,u score but referee dosent give it,what kind of game is that

Well if any positive can come form this surely the media and professional pressure that will come from this "goal" will see it happen.

This will be one of the biggest games in this WC (with another few potential classics on the way with the correct results) yet the only thing anybody will remember is the goal. 44 years on and the game is in the exact same place.....shocking!

I wish one of the Germany players (who saw the ball inside and sure its a goal) would tell the refree that its a goal..He would be world legend forever if any brave guy could do this..

I wish one of the Germany players (who saw the ball inside and sure its a goal) would tell the refree that its a goal..He would be world legend forever if any brave guy could do this..

Or just score an owngoal..

Anyway, I'm not sure that one went in..:COOL:

It's incredible how they don't already use the chip on WC matches. Here they can't say the rule wouldn't apply for all. It would be easy, and not very expensive, I think. And it we wouldn't see plays like this on top competitions anymore.

u are not sure?? watch video above,its %1000 goal..

anyway Germany deserve to win,if the first half was 2-2,i believe Germany would win anyway at the end of the match,they were better side..

Yeah, by no means I want to talk down that refereeing mistake BUT:
Germany was better today - clearly, for the major part of the game - so I can't really say I have mixed feelings about this victory. Awesome game. Müller seems to prove gerd and me right more and more :D

Apart from the blind-eye they threw I gotta say the ref and his assistants were perfect. One huge blunder, sure, but not an overall bad performance.

Truly this win has a fade taste at the corner. If England gets this goal, which doubtless was one, it is a completely different match. And I can understand you, because it is hard to fly back with this in mind. Maybe it was the revenge of some "football god" for your Wembley goal back in 1966...

A real shame for that referee, but I guess in the end it was deserved for our team to win.

Back
Top Bottom