Region protection for PES6?

art_k82

Conference
20 March 2003
Hey guys,

I'm from North America. Would there be any problems playing the October release of PES6 on a North American console? I don't want to wait till February or March of 2007 to play this game, as that is when it will be released!

Cheers for any replies!

valroy said:
the european release of pes6 (october) i assume will be for PAL systems, so my guess is that you wont be able to play it unless you've got a chipped PS2 or have one of those swap magic discs.

Due to him asking this in the Xbox/360 section, I presume he means the 360 version.

I doubt it will be region free. It would take away from sales of WE:PES2007 which Konami wouldn't want.

Yeah but, PES6 and WEPES7 aren't competing... they get the money either way... they should just allow people in NA to play PES6 on thei consoles, or else they'll be saying .. "fuck this wait!!", and go purchase FIFA07

there's an option to change ur region back and fort with the 360, just go to the system menu, there u would see that u could choose ur 360 to be in different region code. if u want to play jap game then choose the region code which is for jap game then if u want to play north america region game then switch it back.

salad said:
there's an option to change ur region back and fort with the 360, just go to the system menu, there u would see that u could choose ur 360 to be in different region code. if u want to play jap game then choose the region code which is for jap game then if u want to play north america region game then switch it back.
Really???

razormty said:
a backup of Lego Starwars PAL plays on NTSC American flashed XBOX 360, i think that the original game should play also. is that right?

Lego starwars is region free so what you played it on doesn't matter if it's flashed or not.

salad said:

That is total rubbish

salad said:

lol idiot

Back
Top Bottom