Registration Code

I have the game which i downloaded now i have purchased the game to play online. I can change the code in-game but its a pain in the ass changing it everytime i wish to play online.

This makes no sense. When you got the real version, you would uninstall the downloaded one, and during installation you put the correct registration code in. That's what anyone normal would do. Why are you trying to put a legitimate cd-key into a warezed game, you are truly insane.

This makes no sense. When you got the real version, you would uninstall the downloaded one, and during installation you put the correct registration code in. That's what anyone normal would do. Why are you trying to put a legitimate cd-key into a warezed game, you are truly insane.

Installed the original one now. Just didn't want the hassle of re-installing kitserver, stadiums balls and stuff again :roll:

i have now installed the "original" game but when i go to the desktop icon to launch the game it asks for the cd. how can i sort this problem now?

1.make sure the cd is in the drive
2.clean the cd itself
3.try cleaning you dvd drive

sorry i didn't explain properly the cd works but was wanting to know how i can launch the game using the shortcut instead of having to insert the cd all the time?

u can change it from regedit command
press (start) (run) type regeditpress (cntrl+f) type the game name you will find what u want :d

Back
Top Bottom