Registration for Network Play?

dxecw316

Non-League
5 August 2004
This might seem a stupid question, but wen im trying to play online, it asks me for my reg code from my manual, and then a password. what password is this? if i make one up it says there is error in verification. What should i be doing here?
thanks
Ed.

when u were registrating your password with cd key, to make it easier, u propably had CAPS LOCK on, so the password u made up u inputed with CAPS LOCK on.

so when goin online just try to write ur password with capital letters. should help.
or better change ur password to small letters word.

Thanks for the reply, but i have not ever had to enter a password or register, it just asked me for my cd key when i installed and then on the network screen, have i forgotten doing this or is it possible i havnt?

Thanks for the reply, but i have not ever had to enter a password or register, it just asked me for my cd key when i installed and then on the network screen, have i forgotten doing this or is it possible i havnt?

After installing the gamen, and BEFORE going online you need to register on konami's website.

There's a link on your pes6 dvd to this site. Click it, register with the password you want to use and voila..

Start up ur game, go online and log in with your password.

All set to goooooooo

Back
Top Bottom