• We just updated to the latest version of XenForo and v2.2 included a lot of updates so a few things might look off at the moment. We're working through them and please let us know if you spot something. Thanks!

Regulate condition bug

psfzola

Non-League
31 March 2004
West London
I play Master League a lot, and every so often (more often lately), I'll be 'regulating condition', and all of a sudden (usually after I've taken a penalty) the game will cut to the animation of the players walking off the field as if a half time whistle has been blown. The screen then goes blank, and the only thing I'm able to do is alt+tab and shut down PES4. Is this a known bug? Is there a patch that fixes it?

It's really starting to annoy me because I don't save my game after every match and I risk losing my progress and having to restart PES4 every time I regulate condition.

Tridek2

Benfica & PES lover!!
17 May 2005
Portugal
Benfica
Check Konami's official site or any fan site for official patches 1.1, 1.2 and maybe more , I don't know (I have the PS2 version :) )

psfzola

Non-League
31 March 2004
West London
I'm currently using Wolf's patch and would be interested to know if Konami's patch will affect the changes Wolf's patch has made to my game.

Top Bottom