Remap keys

sakinfire

Non-League
14 December 2004
FOr some reason i am unable to remap my keys, i go to settings, and i can't do anything, anyone know why? Thanks

You and me having same problems.Its a real pain However we aint having as many probs as some people.s the gameplay runs same as pes5 on mine.Its me gamepad mainly giving me problems.At first i thought pad might be broken.However works fine with pes5 so its game related.I ll try installing my other driver tomorrow which includes vibration function

Wow i feel not that stupid but i do feel like i wasted a bunch of time playing with crappy keys, the way to remap keys (and i remember hating 5 as well) is to click on the button beside the letter, like there's a box, and u click the actual icon and it will tell u to press a key, genius...

sakinfire said:
Wow i feel not that stupid but i do feel like i wasted a bunch of time playing with crappy keys, the way to remap keys (and i remember hating 5 as well) is to click on the button beside the letter, like there's a box, and u click the actual icon and it will tell u to press a key, genius...

My brother and me want to play 2-player sometimes, and I've only got 1 controller. He always want to use "SPACE" as :l1: (to change player, dribble). But everytime i get the "press and new button" window, and press "space", it quits. Because the space is related to the cancel button.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Sorry, my english isnt so good!

Heey..
I hava a problem with the game..
I play, the pc-version, with keyboard, and usually in the pes-5, I used to make a short paas with the "s" button, but in pes6 it has changed to the "x" button..
Because the "Button Configuration" shows a Play Station "Joystick", I don´t know how to change this.. I want to change "Short Pass" button, form "x" to "s"..? How do I do this??
Somebody pleeeaaaaseee help...!!

use Keychange trial, you can change the key of your keybord (for example space by w) make the settings in your game and go back to keychange and make the same thing in the other side.
I do that it works.Good game

Heey valjean..
I don´t understand it..
Can you please telle me exactly how to do..
I go to "Button Configuration", and what I do after that?
Please Help...

HassanB said:
Heey valjean..
I don´t understand it..
Can you please telle me exactly how to do..
I go to "Button Configuration", and what I do after that?
Please Help...

click on the ps2 controller button to change controls

Back
Top Bottom