Request: Enable signature images as a tribute to those murdered.

Placebo

Ԁlɐɔǝqo
3 May 2003
Orrefors, Sweden.
Sheffield Wednesday
I understand of course the reason why signature images were disabled, would you consider allowing the enabling of images so that those who feel the need can express their emotion, grief and shock through the means of a small image such as a black ribbon or English/British flag or whatever? It's hard enough even for those who've experienced a fair amount of life and grown up during the worst of the IRA attacks to comprehend and express the grief of yesterday so perhaps expressing that feeling through images will provide an accessible outlet to those who need it?

My signature on another forum.......

ribbonblk6qk.gif
engflagsea20en.gif

"Never give in! Never give in! Never, never, never. Never -- in anything great or small, large or petty -- never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense." - Sir Winston Churchill (29 October 1941)

Maybe it's a stupid idea but even if you only allow the usage of a black ribbon it's something :)

I see where you're coming from, but I'm sure there's no need for pics in sigs just to express commiseration.

Actions of terrorists aren't gonna make us start changing the format of our forum. After all, it's still a board about football and video games.

Can we have it so that the national anthem comes on when we log into the evo-web? This would be a nice touch I feel.

I'm afraid that would offend me Danwin.

And I know you dont want to offend people in any way. :(

No, I find the idea of offending people very offensive. Disregard this one.

Kezz said:
I see where you're coming from, but I'm sure there's no need for pics in sigs just to express commiseration.

Actions of terrorists aren't gonna make us start changing the format of our forum. After all, it's still a board about football and video games.
If someone hacks this forum, wouldnt that count as a terrorist attack?
Then can we have pics in signatures?

But it would serve no purpose, and wouldn't actually harm......anyone. So what would be the point?

So the picture in sigs thing is still a No. :)

Because you some people who have massive pictures, usually the thick noobs or some of the foreigners, and for those with shit slow connections (56K users) it will take longer to load up pages.

Back
Top Bottom