required specs to run the game well?

T

topdraw10

Hi all i have the Xbox 360 pes6 and i have to say im far from impressed really.

I was thinking of getting the PC version also is this worth doing?

My machine spec is

intel celeron 2.8 GHZ
Radeon 9550 256mb graphics card
768mb ram

Would this run PES6 well at a decent resoution?

Thanks all :)

I would imagine the game would run alright without all the details set really high, get the demo that's out and test it if you wanna see how your computer will perform :roll:

This game pretty much runs ok on my machine

Laptop

2.8ghtz P4
intel 82845G Graphics Card
1Gb Ram

Ok my graphics card aint great infact its shit basically.However game runs suprisingly good as did pes5 infact.Although that said i do have to run 3d analyser if i use different balls.Which aint really a problem.If it didnt work i got a laptop with a better card in just incase.

Ok perhaps i was a bit harsh on my graphics card.What i should say is i wish i had a better one.I own a lotta games most work without any problems at all Halo,Halflife2 etc etc.Its some more intense games i cant play.Dreamfall,scarface etc

Last edited:
no that wont run it well, may just run it at 800x600 on lowest detail, celerons are awful processors, and the 9950 isnt good enough even with a desent processor to run pes.

footyfan said:
no that wont run it well, may just run it at 800x600 on lowest detail, celerons are awful processors, and the 9950 isnt good enough even with a desent processor to run pes.

Liar, I have the same video card (radeon 9550 256mb agp) and my game runs fine with an average pentium 4 1.6 and 1gb of ram. Just be sure to use the no-dvd crack to eliminate the slowdown problem.

Thanks for the input I got the game and running it on high setting and res of 1024X768 it runs well!

My spec

Celeron 2.8GHZ
768 Mb of ram
Radeon 9550 256mb (AGP)

It would seem that the card works well with PES6

Quite pleased really

Thanks all
:applause:

Back
Top Bottom