• As of the 24/11/2019 we will no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Resident Evil 2 REMAKE

bsmaff

International
11 August 2003
Welwyn Garden
Exeter City
Pre-ordered and bought on Xbox.

Demo was ok, ran like shit on PC.

But been getting some excellent reviews so hoping the full game is better than the demo and the number of Zombies is reduced to make it scarier and more atmospheric.
I liked the originals as you didn't know what was round the corner is there a Zombie there or not, but in the demo they were everywhere, so there is no suspense or atmosphere.

Just initial thoughts, but this is one of my most anticipated games this year along with Shenmue and Last of Us 2, so just don't want to be disappointed.

gabe.paul.logan

Golden Boot Winner
7 January 2007
Budapest
Hungary
Agree demo was ok. But nothing extraordenary for me... although about the suspense i liked the way the fixed cam angles are substituted with tight and lot of narrow angled corridors so you cant see much what around the corner.

I probably buy it sooner or later. Still had to finish RE0 first and i have RE7 on PC too untouched with all the dlcs.

gabe.paul.logan

Golden Boot Winner
7 January 2007
Budapest
Hungary
Its on sale now on the ps store, picked it up with Doom 3 :D
Ummm RE2 looks really crap sometimes on my Pro however. Some of the surface reflections are horrible and parts of the cut scenese are very blurry. Is it RE Engine or the Pro, or only the PS4?

Top Bottom