Retiring as Site Admin...

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
Posted this last night in the Staff Forum, thought I should let the rest of you know too

After being on the site as an Admin since Day 1 I think its long overdue for me to hang up my boots.

With WE/PES going to next gen, I would like to reduce my duties around here, as I dont come on the site as much as I did in the past and just dont have the time or on a greater importance, the inclination to be an admin on the site anymore.

I will continue as a Mod here in the few forums that I regularly visit and that will do me.

Cheers

Chris

Ok, seriously. You did a good job, mate. I guess its not just you, I think we've all lost some of the love we had for WE/PES.

Good luck, whatever you choose to do instead of administrating the forum :)

And thanks for all that you have done!

At least the man is still gunna be around! As soon as I love out of campus, he's gunna be ready for a spanking on live!

Great job as an admin, been around since 2002 and have always 'looked up' to him and many other 'greats' around here. Unfortunately a lot of people are losing interest around here and many popular figures are slowly deteriorating! Its been almost 5 that I've been on this place.... quite impressive!

After nearly 6 years at the top I think anyone would consider semi-retirement. :)

Thanks for all you did. You were someone who I would all ways associate with Evo-Web.

thanks CW for all the work for this site.

you were the 1st person i met here on these forums. i think i was the 10th member to join. hehe.

take it easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for all the effort you put in this site chris.

it was great to be a mod under your leadership. :)

take care and enjoy life.

Without sounding like an obituary...

Many thanks for the time and effort to make this community what it is mate. Pro Evo may not be the game it used to be, but evo-web will live on! :D

Best of luck with your career and life in general :)

Well its official then :(

I can still remember the 3 of us (or was it 4?) starting this site back in 2001. Its quite amazing that it was 6 years ago. The site has gone from strength to strength, and its down to you mate.

Happy to see that you'll be hanging around, like you said its not a place you just up and leave.

Thanks again :applause:

Good God, anyone would think I was dying or dead reading this lot! I will still be around lads just not as active as I was way back when the site started. When guys like Loz who havent been around in a while post you know summat serious is going on

Cheers for all your comments, they are much appreciated.

Good God, anyone would think I was dying or dead reading this lot! I will still be around lads just not as active as I was way back when the site started. When guys like Loz who havent been around in a while post you know summat serious is going on

Cheers for all your comments, they are much appreciated.

Eh your still alive.....praise the lord.

Hell, if loz is going to post I might as well :D

Will be sad to see you step down,but as a stalwart you'll never truly leave :)

Nice one CW. This is the site everyone knows when you talk about PES. 'Nuff respect. Will have to visit Preston for a drink sometime lol.

Hope it doesn't spread to the lungs mate. Good luck, you can beat it.

Der...der.der..DERRR

_1694343_aspel150.jpg

Back
Top Bottom