Retro PES Youtube Videos - A place for people to share their Youtube videos

Randomsh1t1471

League 2
29 January 2017
Arsenal
I Feel there needs to be a place where people can post there videos to get more viewers and and fans (hopefully). It will also help other threads from being chocked by people constantly posting just youtube videos (although if they are posted in context thats alright). Feel Free to post any new uploads here and hopefully we can help everyone out who wants to grow there viewership or for people who are looking for something new to watch. IF you Post in this thread try to watch a video for every one video you post to help another person out :) when I mean Retro I mean Anything from the year before's game back for example pes 2021 is out then pes 2020 is allowed if not then pes 2020 is not although the older the better.

Last edited:
Today we face a trip the Uefa Cup Holders will we manage to come away with some points and prove that we mean business against probably the favorites to win the division 2 title?

today its pes 6 and we face a away trip to watford these are the games we got to win if we are going to go up!!

Hi @Randomsh1t1471 thanks again for posting some great videos. :)

Please don’t be offended, but i am seeing the same videos all over the place (retro, ML, patch) :P

I only mentioned it because i thought you created this thread to avoid having to do that ;)

@geeeeee don't worry im not offended i was just waiting for some one to say lol :) I did create this thread because i felt i was spamming the other threads TO MUCH. However for the more important games/transfer windows (in the master league) i keep posting on the other threads to keep people updated in case people are unaware of this thread but i post every video in here if that makes sense. I want the "The Ultimate European cup" series to do well so that may also continue being posted but i won't post anymore in the patch thread the first episode was posted to hopefully grab peoples attention who maybe wanting to see what the certain patch looks like. Also @Fabri55 Said i could post videos using his patch on that patches page although again thats a little less regular as this page
Im just trying to grow my channels views hopefully. hope im making sense. As for the master league thread everyone seems to spam videos so i thought why not keep posting there.

I hope that clears that up:)

Last edited:
@geeeeee don't worry im not offended i was just waiting for some one to say lol :) I did create this thread because i felt i was spamming the other threads TO MUCH. However for the more important games/transfer windows (in the master league) i keep posting on the other threads to keep people updated in case people are unaware of this thread but i post every video in here if that makes sense. I want the "The Ultimate European cup" series to do well so that may also continue being posted but i won't post anymore in the patch thread the first episode was posted to hopefully grab peoples attention who maybe wanting to see what the certain patch looks like. Also @Fabri55 Said i could post videos using his patch on that patches page although again thats a little less regular as this page
Im just trying to grow my channels views hopefully. hope im making sense. As for the master league thread everyone seems to spam videos so i thought why not keep posting there.

I hope that clears that up:)

That’s fair enough :)

I am currently playing out a World Cup playing as all teams. I was going to post the highlights as I go along but the problem is that it can take too long. For example if I post Fixture 1 Group games now I may not get to the knock out stage until December time :P I may post them gradually once I finish the Cup, or at least get out the Group Stage.

I also have a another competition going with my brother where we play as all the teams (national and club). Our previous ones took between 2 to 3 years to complete because we play about every 10 weeks.

Here are some of the matches from the qualifying round that we played the other day.

We play using PES2008 PS2 version with an almost updated option file. Stats are fine but some faces need updating.

Take your pick...

There are some excellent games there if I am honest and they are just brief highlights.
If you prefer just the goals...

That will be it for a while until we play again :)

PS. ‘g’ is me and ‘a’ is my brother in the title of each match.

Last edited:
The Journey to Find The Ultimate Euro Team on Pes 6 Continues with 16 more teams such as Lyon 99-06, Leeds Utd 99-02 and Arsenal 98-06 to name a few. who will claim a spot in the Last 16 Group stage?? patch by @adams06

Today we try and beat my youtube curse of not be able to get past the D2 cup 1st round can we get past it this time on pes 6?

#pes4 returns tonight with some D2 cup 2nd leg action can i (for the first time for a series on youtube by me ) get past the 1st round of the D2 cup. This is Surely the best chance i have with a Stupidly strong team ??

I managed to sign a player that will POWER us to promotion probably the signing of the window/the whole save. Not bad for a midtable division 2 club. CHeck out who?

Back
Top Bottom