• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Right/Wrong Game

M

Massacre_1907

this is right/wrong game,

its simple, you have to ask question to any user under you

example : user under me is arsenal fan and the person under says right or wrong and asks user under me..."question"..

oK start ..

User under me likes fifa '06

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers
Ha, hahaha, ha, ha. Wrong.

User under me would dip their own child in acid and feed his bones to a dog if they found him or her playing FIFA

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers
Um, you might want to reword that. Quite a lot. You want... Peter Brock... Under you. Hmmmmmmm...

Anyway.

WRONG. I'm not Peter Brock, I'm just a fan.

The person under me isn't going to stay up until 5am editing Winning Eleven 9 again.

J

:: JJ ::

Can't be right, unless they've used my fizzog without my permission

The person under me has never put my kits in a PES game ever

*aLe

World Cup Winner
30 August 2005
Lombardia
NOT Lombardia NA.
:lol: wrong.. it looks just difficult to me to get banned just only a week after I've joined evo-web..
:lmao: but nothing says I won't be banned in the future!!

I'm an AC milan supporter, but..
the person below me really thinks that vieri still can be called a football player

*aLe

World Cup Winner
30 August 2005
Lombardia
NOT Lombardia NA.
:lol: of course you're right mate.. I just LOVE all their stuff!! it could seem strange but I was listening to "mind of the wonderful" when I read this post!!

and now.. maybe the person below me is Piet Blank himself..

*aLe

World Cup Winner
30 August 2005
Lombardia
NOT Lombardia NA.
:roll: I'm not sure about the answer.. but I truly hope you're WRONG!!

the person below me is going to stay in a queue, maybe under the sun, for about 8 hrs next saturday just to see luciano ligabue's live show @ reggio emilia

cigol

League 1
14 August 2003
Right.

The person below me has installed new software which prevents the sloppy spelling mistakes which plague inter_211's post?

Nickybaker

You want SEVEN?
15 October 2003
Essex
The one and only Arsenal
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The person below me has once woken up to find a monkey hanging out of his arse playing the harmonica

Sulph

Goodbye...
28 September 2003
RIGHT, are apes monkeys though?

The person below me likes men.

Last edited:

Sulph

Goodbye...
28 September 2003
Wrong, but i have woken up with my hamsters on my chest.

The person below me is named Tim.

Top Bottom