Right/Wrong Game

8) hola amigo.. oh, wait.. these are the only 2 words I know in spanish.. you're absolutely WRONG!!

the person below me still plays ISS deluxe for snes (hence the name.. Germany still rulez!!) and still thinks it is a great game

Nope

The person below me put a bet on Northern Ireland beating the English

Damn Right!

the person below me would like to shave off their testicular hair and be called elanor rigby on weekends

RIGHT !!!!

The person under me thinks my wife likes Csaunders.(BTW: good answer Csaunders)

to be honest I prefer arsenal.. so I have to say wrong..

the person below me is going to sell half of his ML team in order to have enough money to buy diego from fc porto (LoL!! I'm really out of cash.. but I WANT HIM TO PLAY IN MY TEAM!!)

is wrong

The person below me has had a really shitty day, just like I have today.

is wrong, and famliy guy is the best! how daree you!

the person below me thinks that the person above me should be punished for saying famliy guy is overrated.

Right.

Family Guy is an animated comedy series, more info here. I don't like Family Guy either though... Well... It's alright.

The person below me knows why people started posting "is right" or "is wrong" as opposed to "right" or "wrong" (because it is wrong to put "is wrong")

Wrong.

The person below me is a someone who is very happy because he has just seen the most beautifull girl in the world in she has asked him completely out of the blue if wants to go to out with her....(i hope it's true)

Is half correct,

The person below me actually FELL ASLEEP whilst watching the Liverpool v Man Yoo match on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom