Right/Wrong Game

unfortunately very wrong...
the person below me has a bad head ache because he has drunk too much Belgian beer on a night out (Csaunders???).

Wrong.

The person below me thinks watching someone who has Tourette's Syndrome is among the funniest things ever?

Fucking wrong you c*nt, you st*pid b*st*d, unless he's in Manchesterfuckingunited's bloody goal....

Does the person below me thinks i'm serious???

no,
but tim howard will be laughing when he is one of the best keepers in europe(fingers crossed)

the person below me thinks Chelsea is more boring then Italian football

wrong,
the person below me thinks the premiership games are starting to be more about defending than entertaining (guess all teams are trying to play like chelsea = crazy defending crazy counter -attack)

mmmh.. wrong!! I think the next one is a FC PORTO fan indeed!! so, I say that the person below me is a FC Porto fan, of course..

wrong

The person below me is chuffed that kingpug got banned (at last) :lol:

Right

I've also been asking myself where JJ's kit patch is, it's taken a hell of a long time. Come on JJ where is the fucking patch?

*looks in mirror and goes nuts*

The person below me goes mad when people use words like BRB LOL gd gd gd gd gd and KK on MSN.

Absolutely right! :mrgreen:

The person below me listens to Car Park Catchphrase in the mornings :lol: :lol:

Wrong, Hamlet > Ophelia (dunno if thats wat u meant haha)

Person below me wishes Udinese will beat Juventus tonight :mrgreen:

Is absolutely wrong I hate the twats :lol:

The person below me had a good chuckle about Spurs getting KO'd by Grimsby in the League Cup last nite! :mrgreen:

Did they???? No, not at all, i like Spurs...
Does the prson below me believez everything was better 30 years ago????
A hint: it was, beleive me...i've been there (silly old twat).

Right! It would have to go some to be worse than this mess we refer to as "society".

The person below me would like tell Tony Blair what a jackass they think he is?

wrong..
imho he's not that bad!! of course I hear about him quite only when I read newspapers or watch the news on TV, but I think he had to face a difficult period and should not be blamed for things he had done/said..

btw.. I was forgetting about it.. the person below me thinks his national team could win the 2006 world cup

not at all...they won't even participate...
The person below me thinks this thread could become the record thread on this forum (longest ever).

right

person under me thinks that Fenerbahce have good chance to beat Milan in Istanbul

:D well, the person you thought about when you wrote that post wasn't me.. you're definitely WRONG.. FORZA DIAVOLO!!

the person below me would rather sell his PC than play fifa06

Damn right! What a crappy game by a crappy company.

The person below me had a huge postcount before it was taken off Evo-Web.:lmao:

Right

The person below me is gay and if they say wrong or false or anything else it still means they're gay ahhahahahhahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom