Right/Wrong Game

M

Massacre_1907

this is right/wrong game,

its simple, you have to ask question to any user under you

example : user under me is arsenal fan and the person under says right or wrong and asks user under me..."question"..

oK start ..

User under me likes fifa '06

Ha, hahaha, ha, ha. Wrong.

User under me would dip their own child in acid and feed his bones to a dog if they found him or her playing FIFA

Um, you might want to reword that. Quite a lot. You want... Peter Brock... Under you. Hmmmmmmm...

Anyway.

WRONG. I'm not Peter Brock, I'm just a fan.

The person under me isn't going to stay up until 5am editing Winning Eleven 9 again.

Can't be right, unless they've used my fizzog without my permission

The person under me has never put my kits in a PES game ever

:lol: wrong.. it looks just difficult to me to get banned just only a week after I've joined evo-web..
:lmao: but nothing says I won't be banned in the future!!

I'm an AC milan supporter, but..
the person below me really thinks that vieri still can be called a football player

:lol: of course you're right mate.. I just LOVE all their stuff!! it could seem strange but I was listening to "mind of the wonderful" when I read this post!!

and now.. maybe the person below me is Piet Blank himself..

:roll: I'm not sure about the answer.. but I truly hope you're WRONG!!

the person below me is going to stay in a queue, maybe under the sun, for about 8 hrs next saturday just to see luciano ligabue's live show @ reggio emilia

Right.

The person below me has installed new software which prevents the sloppy spelling mistakes which plague inter_211's post?

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The person below me has once woken up to find a monkey hanging out of his arse playing the harmonica

RIGHT, are apes monkeys though?

The person below me likes men.

Last edited:
Wrong, but i have woken up with my hamsters on my chest.

The person below me is named Tim.

Back
Top Bottom