RiME (PS4, XBOX One, PC, Switch)

Lami

Niche Football
28 May 2007
Sydney
Man Utd, Juve
I came looking for this thread but to my surprise I couldn't find one. Looks like no love for this game here?

It's currently out for free on PS plus. I highly recommend playing this one if you're an ICO fan. It's become one of my favorite games now. Love the atmosphere, art, gameplay, puzzles, music etc.

Only complaint so far is the framerate. I'm playing on the PS4 pro and even though it feels like it's ranging between 50-60, I wish it was a stable 60. Still an awesome game of course. Read the performance is really bad on the Switch in case you're thinking of getting it there.

Anyone tried this yet?

I came looking for this thread but to my surprise I couldn't find one. Looks like no love for this game here?

It's currently out for free on PS plus. I highly recommend playing this one if you're an ICO fan. It's become one of my favorite games now. Love the atmosphere, art, gameplay, puzzles, music etc.

Only complaint so far is the framerate. I'm playing on the PS4 pro and even though it feels like it's ranging between 50-60, I wish it was a stable 60. Still an awesome game of course. Read the performance is really bad on the Switch in case you're thinking of getting it there.

Anyone tried this yet?
Yes loved this game finished it recently. Good puzzles and gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom