RM-Manager 2006 - PES5 Management Engine

rIKmAN

League 2
15 June 2003
Manchester, UK
I`d like to point people to the newly created website for my project, which is more than definately a labour of love and very much in the early stages.

I would like people to have a look around the website and if they are interested to sign up to the forums and participate in the development of the game via suggestions, requests and suchlike.

Please take 2 minutes to check it out, you may be suprised at what it is I am actually creating...think SWOS but with PES5 as the Match Engine :)

http://rm-manager.ram-interactive.co.uk

Thanks in advance.

rIKmAN

so if I understood well:

You are planing to make league, but with all transfers system and sponsors thingie like a real Manager?

So I choose club and sell and buy players and than play with them online against my opponent?

If I understood well than BIG :applause: :applause: :applause: for You

hope You understood how much works is that, but genius idea

I registtred \\:o/

Checking it out now!

Sounds like a really good idea, not sure how it will work, but may I suggest checking out www.bots2.net. Its a game where you design a robot, modify it and play other peoples robots.

Its all text based, and it might give you an idea on how to execute your idea (depending on what you've come up with so far).

I think he's not planning to this program for online play. If it is something like SWOS, it will be a program that will let you sign/sell your players, promotion/relegation and even sign adboard deals that will be shown at your stadium. Then, you'll be able to play your games on PES5. I assume it's an external program that updates your PES and let's you doing your games with updated info (signs...etc). SWOS was very good because it had plenty of leagues (maybe that's possible if there's enough league patches available?) and you could be signed by another team at the end of the season. Right?
If you can do this, it would be an AMAZING job but it seems quite difficult. Can you explain us better your project?

The site looks good mate.

For all people who havent understood, its like an external management engine, all your transfers, league tables, will happen in this engine, but the actual game will be played in pes5. So, we can finally have proper World Cup, proper career mode, though its still in early developement. Its an amazing idea

Abhisek: Thanks for the explanation :)

#71: It will not be online to start with no, my first goal is to get a stable single player career mode working, then I will look into adding in multiplayer internet support, where each team is a human - but it`s a way off yet.

In RMM you will get job offers from other clubs (and countries).
The first version will have a single league database (for stability testing) - but eventually I am hoping for a full roster of leagues like in FM2006.
For me the best part of managing is taking a low league club through the ranks and develop young players etc.

josephgreentree: That exactly what I`ve got fed up of waiting for mate, and although I`m not claiming that my engine will be anywhere near as good or indepth as FM2006, it will certainly be a lot better than the built in ML.

Just like to say that this is a fantastic idea and it would be INCREDIBLE if you could pull it off. Even just a World Cup engine with qualifying and squad selection would be fantastic.

Thanks for the support :)

Get over and join the forum guys, I`ll be posting more detailed info there than on here, which will more than likely just be quick updates.

Great idea! :applause:

One question: Will it be avalible for WE9 franchise on the PC also? I have WE9LE and I simply love it. It's not much different from PES5, but feels 10x better.

total - I`ve answered this on my forum also, but just to be thorough.. :)
Firstly It will work with PES5, because that`s what I have and am working with.
However it shouldn`t be too difficult in the future to make RMM compatible with other PES/WE versions.

One thing that will not change is that it will only be available for PC.

Yeah, I posted this before I went to your forum. I read there that it will be PES5 only at first.

Back
Top Bottom