Robinho is Amazing!

S

SuperConCon

Who watched robinho tonight?!

This kid is amazing and he will be the best in the world in 2 years ... he already is the best player to me right now, but he doesnt play in Europe so people dont think that... but i guess we will have to wait!

We don't get live south american football here, but we do get recorded matches of the argentinian premier league.

So what exactly did he do to impress you so much.

Welcome to yesterday, my friend.
Robinho has been a good player for a while.

I saw him play for Santos in Brazil 2 years ago. He scored one and set up two, completely a class apart. I can't believe he hasn't been snapped up by a European club yet. No disrespect to the Brazilian league....

I dont think he's amazing or as good as other peoples say when he was playing in HK.

i know he has been good for a long time, im brazilian I watch all his games...
but yesterdays game was amazing...
he almost scored the goal of the century... but the last guy tackled him and he got a PK...
and he hasnt gone to europe yet cause santos is a great team, and they are smart, the longer they hold him, the more money they get...

and robinho is THAT GOOD...

Robinho is a true talent, and he will remain with Santos until the World Cup. He wants to stay to ensure he doesnt ride the bench or experience a first year dip in form in another league just before the World Cup. Plus, Santos want to keep him, hope he plays some in the world cup, the qualifiers and the confederation Cup so that his price tag jumps.

I think he would be best suited for spain because the tough tackling of the EPL will certainly be a threat to his slender legs and ankles. . that's one of the concerns folks had with Arjen Robben.

he is utter world class, he should come to england and would piss the young footy of the year award

From what I have seen of him so far he looks tremendous.
but examples form the past show that not all players adapt to european football or perform as great as everyone thought they would.
But I hope he isn't one of them!

Here in Spain the media gives sure his trade to Real Madrid.
As they count, I'll be waiting to confirm it when Copa Libertadores finish , not to cause interferences in the competition in course.

Milanista said:
Look how successful Robben is though.
That is true but wait till next season and watch how everyone will lunge in with the tackles.
The same happened with Cristiano Ronaldo. The first season he used all his tricks and everything to get past players but once people realised they cant take him on fairly, they now just jump right in with tackles which most of the time are fouls.
Robben is definately gonna experience the same thing. Its a sad thing but english players dont like seeing foreigners come in with their fancy moves and skills.
If you cant beat 'em, Kick 'em! :mrgreen:

Sheep said:
He is a virgin though.
:lmao:

Revan said:
From what I have seen of him so far he looks tremendous.
but examples form the past show that not all players adapt to european football or perform as great as everyone thought they would.
But I hope he isn't one of them!

But nobody was so famous like Robinho is, and he is still in Brazil! Not even Ronaldinho was... and I know i those players and everyone talked about them, but not like Robinho... Robinho is just a player that comes out every 40 years or more... and he plays for santos which is my team's rival!

This kid will be something... it sucks that he is gonna play the Confederation Cup, cause he is going to be amazing and eal madrid willd efinately buy him...

and whoever didnt see his move in his last libertadores game, try fiding it online... WOW!

Milanista, you are correct - Robben is one of the most amazing players in the EPL, no doubt. But his slender and slight frame was a concern, and he has already missed several games because of foot injuries. Its just pure physics at play.

I think a guy with a load of skill and speed like Robinho is best suited for the Spanish league where he can pause on the ball, slow down and then make a move. In England, he will be gettin' nailed and closed down.

Either way, the kid is a sick talent.

ConCon - i saw the highlights of that game and the moves he made were amazing. he made the defenders look like kids!

Robinho willnever go to england... brazilains dont go to england except for like 5...

He will gol to real madrid, or barça

In was in the paper here this morning that Arsenal were in for Robinho and Man Yoo were after Juninho Pernambucano depends where you live but if you live in the UK an have Sky you can get live Brazilian football on Channel 425 or Record TV 830 on sundays about this time...

Last edited:
could you give links to some videos of Robinho goals?

i agree. he will be the world's best in 2-3 years, he is very good, and the brazilian television (GLOBO) decided to support him, as they did with ROnaldo when he was a younger player from Brazil.

Back
Top Bottom