Rock Band Thread

Out of curiosity, if I own Lego Rock Band, will I be able to download the content intended for ROCK BAND 2?

I think you will, but only things that would be classed as for kids, so SpongeBob Squarepants will be alright like ;)

Lego arrived yesterday as well as COD.

Picked up all my DLC and RB1 songs into the Lego playlists (but nothing from RB2).

Export key isnt out yet (I couldnt find it anyway).

Graphics, whilst quirky, seem a bit 'rushed' - in so much as the drummer animations are terrible - all the drummer does is play hi-hat/snare and occasionally the odd tom, but not in time to the music. Poor show Harmonix on that one.

Songs are fun though - nice change from the real heavy stuff normally on RB and I'm defintely looking forward to exporting them into my full RB playlist.

Soon as the export key is sorted, I'll be selling this on - so Dags, if you want it, let me know :)

Won't be until the end of the month to be honest, if you still have it then I'll take it off your hands and export the songs out :)

Won't be until the end of the month to be honest, if you still have it then I'll take it off your hands and export the songs out :)

No worries - I was keen to shift it on before the UK release as may get more interest on AVF.

But if you want it at the end of the month, you can have it for £30 delivered (cost me £38 I think). You should be able to make most of that back on AVF.

Actually you can sell it on now if you want mate :) I'm not in a huge rush for the songs and I should really keep the £30 for Christmas presents rather than buy a game and sell it on again :LOL:

Appreciate the offer tho :TU:

Good job we didnt do the deal Dags, found out the export code can only be used once (sensible really, but not good for sell on!).

I've now reduced the price of this on AVF to £25.

Anyone tried the White Stripes pack yet? Interested in buying it if it's fun to play it. Planning to buy also the good old Roy Orbison pack.

Top find, just requested Foo Fighters : The Pretender, it was DLC for Guitar Hero III, but would love to have it full band support.

Good shout :)

I did 2, Faith No More - Midlife Crisis and Led Zep, Kashmir.

No chance of Led Zep, but I bet they will be the most requested group...

They did it!

Woot woot.

Foo Fighters Pack Number 3

The Best of You
The Pretender
Wheels
Word Forward.

Downloaded today, how awesome.

Actually released in November! Wish someone had fooking said ages ago!

Last edited:
They did it!

Woot woot.

Foo Fighters Pack Number 3

The Best of You
The Pretender
Wheels
Word Forward.

Downloaded today, how awesome.

Actually released in November! Wish someone had fooking said ages ago!

Yea they did it around the time of the Foo Fighters greatest hits CD release.

Not got round to getting it yet. Want Sitting on the Dock of a Bay though :( Must get another PSN card sorted out.

I downloaded it today too, burned through a 2100 points card very easily today, transferring Lego RB and then buying songs.

Lego Rock Band arrived today, £13.98 from Amazon :) Going to play through it, get some trophies and then sell it on after I export the songs :)

rb3w.jpg

Cooooool :) New peripheral though, but perhaps like the drums it will be akin to actually learning the skill, rather than a dummy instrument.

Didnt they also say RB3 would include a new guitar that was more like a real one? How would that work? Multiple frets?

Back
Top Bottom