Rockstar presents Table Tennis (Trailer added)

Re: RockStar Table Tennis

Tim7 said:
I'm going to buy it tomorrow :mryellow:

So count me in to any tournaments :mryellow:

Got mine a little while ago,not tried it yet,but will hammer it to bits in a little while,lol!!!

:)

rockykabir said:
Will be free in exactly three weeks if anyone is interested(?)

Milanista said:
Me too due to exams.

Me too \\:o/ My exmas will be over, but then I have to buy a 360 first. All this talk makes me jealous!.

Tim7 said:
Sounds like 3 weeks is the time :)

Wow,you really need to sharpen up mate,this game, I reckon could take a long time to master.
Played on live last night,what a superb and absolutely immersing game this is.

Got tanked 7-0 7-0 in my first and second matches,but then lost narrowly(which really helps the confidence),then proceeded to win my next 2 matches.

I really don't think I've enjoyed a game as much as this since I played Pro evo 2 !!!

So now is the time to sharpen up guys,as there are some amazing players on live.

3 weeks should be fine Tim :applause:

Hype is a bitch... I've spent £130 on an NDS Lite plus Animal Crossing this week, and I was thinking of splashing out on Top Spin 2. Now this is on the list as well.

I've got to stop coming to this bastarding website.

Jack Bauer said:
Hype is a bitch... I've spent £130 on an NDS Lite plus Animal Crossing this week, and I was thinking of splashing out on Top Spin 2. Now this is on the list as well.

I've got to stop coming to this bastarding website.

Lol,me too,bloody site has cost me hundreds over the years.

Still my fave though,great crack on here at times.

\\:o/

I just love it when the controller rumbles as you go close to approaching "out" (when you charge up your shot). One of the best utilizations of the vibration feature imo....Sony, man - what have you done leaving it out?! :(

cool yeah up for a tournamont this game is great got nearly all achivements :),online is god too but i have exams so do a big tournament in 3 weeks

Very soon ill be able to join the party too just playing it offline as much as poss to get reasonable at the game.

DJ

Has anyone got any tips for this game? I am absolutely awful at it!

ManWithNoMouth said:
Has anyone got any tips for this game? I am absolutely awful at it!

Try and stay close centre to the table at all times,on high bouncing balls,let it bounce upwards before you attempt a smash(always holding your left stick where you want to land the ball).

And practice offline against easy,just to build up your confidence(which imo,is really important in this game).

Good luck mate

\\:o/

World Cup Final is on July the 9th I think, the World Cup is 30 days long. Could be a tourny post World Cup then?

Hey guys, I am just about to go out and buy this game 8)

So maybe I'll catch someone on later tonight for a game or two?

My gamertag is, (surprisingly), Tim7 ;)

Ill be in for the post WC tourney :)

DJ

Back
Top Bottom