Romagnoli's PES 2012 Playtest Impressions

Oh by the way Rom - in terms of "the ball feeling like it's own entity now", which I've heard some people say. Does this mean when you dribble the ball does not feel like it's on a piece of string attached to your foot??

Awesome read there rom. I think we need to be even more thankful to Adam for sharing the code. He has come good.

Rom what about mid air tussles? I find it is incredibly 1 dimensional in PES2011 and its a bit silly that the player infront automatically assumes the advantage regardless of whether he jumps.

Also did you find in your limited time that passes were misdirected or went to the wrong recipient regardless of the amount of strength you put behind it. I find this more often on PES2011 particularly on small angle differences between player directions.

Last question PES2011 ball physics are pretty irratic when hitting first time shots. Especially that hooking toe poke that flies across the screen as If it has been shot out of a cannon. Is this still prevalent?

Thanks for such an in depth preview, just read this today and it was a great read and really whet my appetite for the new PES!!

Oh there are much more to read. Nice :WORSHIP:

Your vocabulary is a bit too "elaborated" (i don't know if this os the proper word for the context) for my limited english, but i'll read it anyway.

Also, VERY good questions by the member with argentine girl avatar. I'm looking forward to see the rom's answers to them.

I don't know if it has already been asked.
Has the bug been fixed where you cant make a direct pass to your own goalkeeper when the ball comes from an opponent? You always have to touch it once to be able to pass it...

Love to hear this! Thanks

another one: this pointless half-circle-around-the-ball-animation when running to get a ball, is it gone for good?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi there. Do you know if it is possible to select the match ball for online 1v1 and in league games? I really got sick of always playibg with that hideous PES ball in MLO in pes 2011 and in ranked matches.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom