Ronaldinho FIFA World Player Of The Year

H

H@$$@N

Ronaldinho WON , fully deserved...

1-Ronaldinho

2- Henry

3- Shevchenko

i think that Sheva deserve 2nd place & Henry 3rd..

yeah i have no idea how anyone can think deco is the world player of the year, ronnie is the best player in the world bar none....

Ronnie deserved it. He was a delight to watch.

Unlucky Henry comes second two years in a row, he should have won last year.

ClassicD said:
That's only one word foxrocks

You're right! You've made me look silly there! o_O

And yes, Ronaldinho is more talented, but Deco had the most successful season in football last season in terms of individual and club achievement. Ronaldinho, for all his outrageous skill and sense of fun, won nothing.

fifawplayer_sb332.jpg

Hasta la Victoria siempre!

I have to agree with foxrocks. Ronaldinho has been amazing for barca and although hes been the best player to watch hes won nothing in spain and has done f all in europe. In terms of performances I would say hes been the best but he hasnt actually achieved a great deal so its hard to say hes done more than any other player on the planet in the last year.

Milanista said:
How did Zidane even make the top 10?

Thats a bit harsh, Milansta. Could you post a list of the top ten for us?

Ronaldinho
Henry
Shevchenko
Nedved
Zidane
Adriano
Deco
Ronaldo
Van Nistelrooy
Kaka
Rooney
Drogba
C . ROnaldo

theres more but fuck it.... sorry Zidane came 5th, still abit high copared to players such as Deco and Zagorakis

Ten players who have been better than Zinedine Zidane in the last year (in no particular order):

Deco, Shevchenko, Henry, Ronaldinho, Nedved, Carvalho, Robinho, Adriano, Gerrard, Rooney.

I could probably take it up to twenty without too much trouble. Zidane coming fourth highlights why the FIFA poll is such a load of shit; managers are too easily seduced by the big names and faded glamour of Real Madrid.

I also think it's totally feasible that a lot of managers are too wrapped up their domestic affairs to take much heed of football in other countries, and their knowledge of who is playing well and where is certainly going to be inferior to a lot of (good) football writers, for instance.

Milanista said:
Ronaldinho
Henry
Shevchenko
Nedved
Zidane
Adriano
Deco
Ronaldo
Van Nistelrooy
Kaka
Rooney
Drogba
C . ROnaldo

theres more but fuck it.... sorry Zidane came 5th, still abit high copared to players such as Deco and Zagorakis

A good list with the likes Kaka, VN and Rooney. But what the fuck is Ronaldo doing there, what the fuck did he do this year? Im very suprised Beckham wasn't on the list, whose voting for these players? My guess Japanese school kids, what the fuck do they know about football?

foxrocks said:
Ten players who have been better than Zinedine Zidane in the last year (in no particular order):

Deco, Shevchenko, Henry, Ronaldinho, Nedved, Carvalho, Robinho, Adriano, Gerrard, Rooney.

I could probably take it up to twenty without too much trouble. Zidane coming fourth highlights why the FIFA poll is such a load of shit; managers are too easily seduced by the big names and faded glamour of Real Madrid.

I also think it's totally feasible that a lot of managers are too wrapped up their domestic affairs to take much heed of football in other countries, and their knowledge of who is playing well and where is certainly going to be inferior to a lot of (good) football writers, for instance.

Beckham was probably better than Zidane this year and look at all the great things he did....... um im sure I can come up with a few later.

ronaldinho has been the best player. i dont care if he didn't win anything, he's still better than deco or whoever else. individual awards should be based on how well that individual played, not how well their team did, because you need teammates to do well in order to win as a team.

the real slim shady said:
Im very suprised Beckham wasn't on the list, whose voting for these players? My guess Japanese school kids, what the fuck do they know about football?

Yeah, you're right again. Every year FIFA survey all the children in Japanese high schools to find out who their player of the year is, then announce it at a star-studded gala.

Jesus Christ.

Beckham was probably better than Zidane this year and look at all the great things he did....... um im sure I can come up with a few later.

Now I'm confused. Do you think Zidane should have come in the top ten or not? You're not really making much sense.

Milanista said:
Exactly what im complaining about.... like you said last time....a conspiracy.

What magnitude of a conspiracy are you talking about here? The referees in the world cup or the mysterious exit of Italy from the Euro championships or perhaps the fact that Rooney didnt win the golden ball.

I think there needs to been an overhaul of the voting there are too many players that were once good but are now past it Zidane, Ronaldo etc. Wheres Gerrard. that argentian kid travez or sumthin not to mention Maldini and Oliver Kahn all had exceptional seasons and deserved to be in the top ten, it sickens me.

foxrocks said:
Now I'm confused. Do you think Zidane should have come in the top ten or not? You're not really making much sense.

Im saying that Beckham was shithouse but was still probably better than Zidane, I mean the Japanese school kids jsut vote for all the big names or whoevers face is on the billboards in their local town square, its a right disgrace.

foxrocks said:
Yeah, you're right again. Every year FIFA survey all the children in Japanese high schools to find out who their player of the year is, then announce it at a star-studded gala.

Jesus Christ.

high schools are you fuckin kidding they would have been in the junior schools. How else could FIFA compile such a shite list?

the real slim shady (in response to Milanista saying Zidane should not have been in the top ten said:
Thats a bit harsh, Milansta. Could you post a list of the top ten for us?

Im saying that Beckham was shithouse but was still probably better than Zidane

A complete change of opinion in a matter of minutes! Amazing!

high schools are you fuckin kidding they would have been in the junior schools. How else could FIFA compile such a shite list?

:( I think it's time for me to go to bed because you're making my brains hurt.

Good night then, im pullin an all nighter. Maybe soon I will get too speak to some of the international posters.

ronaldinho, well deserved. he is not an brazilian player, hes international player, hehe everyone loves him :D

i wanted to see deco at least in third :(.

and tevez soon will be number one, just like my team, hahaha

Zidane IMO will probably be FIFA pres in the future - he's becoming establishment - ....and to think I used to like him as a footballer! To come 4th this year though is a travesty. More like 104th.

the real slim shady is at it again with his utter bollocks..

Always has to have a whine because his boyfriend Rooney didnt win it..

Its a joke, end of story, what is bitching like a little girl going to do about it?

id say ronaldinho just screwed every opposition of barca along with eto....i think he should have been in this list but i suppose it wouldnt be last year lol

nuff said ronaldinho is god

Back
Top Bottom