Ronaldinho FIFA World Player Of The Year

kingpug said:
the real slim shady is at it again with his utter bollocks..

Always has to have a whine because his boyfriend Rooney didnt win it..

Its a joke, end of story, what is bitching like a little girl going to do about it?

my boyfriend Rooney? I've never meet the bloke. How old are you puggy? come on surely you got over your fear of gays when you left school, or maybe your still in school.Im 65 years old and I've never been inclined to bat for the other team.

I know its a joke the Ronaldinho won, I would have much preferred to have seen Tevez win it, he deserved it much more. Rooney was also hard done by he was clearly in the top 6 players this year. Bloody Japanese school kids what do they know about football, King pug what do you know as well? you hardly whatch any matches and all your opinions are formed on what some twat posts on EPL.com.

yes i think thats about right but henry must deserve at least in the near future

This is an injustice.

You only have to look at the stats to see the TH14 should have won it.

Henry scored 40+ goals to Ronny's 20+
Henry got 20 + assists to Ronny's 10

Over the whole year TH was the most consistent and as he came 2nd second last year this proves this. If he played in Spain or Italy he would have won it by a street.

Butatista said:
This is an injustice.

You only have to look at the stats to see the TH14 should have won it.

Henry scored 40+ goals to Ronny's 20+
Henry got 20 + assists to Ronny's 10

Over the whole year TH was the most consistent and as he came 2nd second last year this proves this. If he played in Spain or Italy he would have won it by a street.

I think in Spain or Italy, he wouldn't score or assist as much.

I'd have to say that rooney shouldn't be even in the top 10 never mind the top six. I would have to say they got the top three right but im not to sure about the rest of the places. Gerrard should be in there. Much more deserving than rooney who is way to inconsistant and slightly over rated. I mean hes an incredible talent but he's not quite up there with the big boys yet.

Why would Tevez win it?..he isnt exactly playing in the best league in the world, is he?..

Anyway, no I am not gay, but on the other hand, do you see me come here posting non-stop about Wayne Rooney?..hell, if I posted about a guy as much as you did about Rooney, I would even think I was gay myself!

Now, I admire Robben, Gerrard and a ton of other players, but I dont talk about them like they are the best in the world, do I?..

And what is this fetish for Japanese school kids?..get a grip.

And I dont watch alot of football yes, but when the official English Premier League website says Rooney played crap, I will obviously believe them..untill I see it for myself..

You still didnt answer my question, how did Rooney play that match?..are you saying the reporter on the EPL site is talking 100% garbage?..

And you "say" your 65, hell I dont even believe that, and for your informtion, I am 18, although it has nothing to do with anything.

the real slim shady said:
that argentian kid travez or sumthin

I would have much preferred to have seen Tevez win it, he deserved it much more.

So you don't know his name, but you think that he should have been World Player Of The Year?

You really are (unintentionally) hilarious...

Oliver Kahn had an exceptional season

...as you prove here.

haha usually people wear that shirt ernesto are posers , (erm henry)

anyways, well deserved price for ronnie

Well deserved I thought. I thought Ronaldinho, Deco, Shevy, Ronaldo, Henry where my top 5 in that order.

Barry Ferguson voted Rooney as the no.1 :shock: Fud!

FD

It's quite simple. Henry just has to shine in Europe and in a World Cup/European cup competition. Then he will get the award. Personally i don't care for these awards. As mentioned somewhere else, it's for 15 year olds with posters of Beckham and Zidane on their walls. However, if i had to vote, i would have opted for Ronaldinho as he's simply the most entertaining.

Ronny deserves is by far

feel sorry for Henry, should have won it last year instead if Zidane, and Zidane should have won it when Figo did...doesnt always make sense.

who cares who came 4th 5th blah blah, its top 3 that matter. and people should lay off Zidane
he's past his best now but he's the best player of a generation and an all time great. At his peak head and shoulders above anyone on the list this year.

Unborn

Henry should of won it, if not then Sheva , but ronaldinho was truly unworthy.

Back
Top Bottom