• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Ronaldinho head band,yes that nike one...

B

blue166

In PES6 it has an option to add head band for example but then its blank like there are none to pick from, why is that? as i wanted to add Ronaldinho's to him.

Any ideas and help welcomed, thanks,

Roamer

Chuck Norris's Sidekick
21 September 2006
Sheffield
Roma / Barrow AFC
You mean the 'bandana' option?
Only seems to work for certain hair styles.
(largely non-bald normal hair sets)

Randy91

Non-League
19 May 2006
i think it's because he has long hair, adding a bandana would completely change his hair look style. just my opinion

10 August 2006
Slough (ENG)
Man Utd
i wish i could get that basketball/tennis like headband for him to wear.

looks good with the home kit.

he needs an orange one for the away.

relating to the game, im sure you'd have to change his hair in order to get a h'band on!

Roamer

Chuck Norris's Sidekick
21 September 2006
Sheffield
Roma / Barrow AFC
He has the red nike headband if you insert his face from pesfaces.com (using dkz).
Think it's included in the 88 faces patch.
If you can't use dkz you'll have to wait for kitserver face support.

S

samson1779

where dya get that Puyol face and 'unicef' kit??!?!

I WANT THEM!!! They look great!!

B

blue166

Thats the one, but all the places they have stuck there files tell me i have reached my DL limit, i have never EVER DL from them before WTF???

Top Bottom