• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Ronaldinho video, A MUST SEE !!

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
Please Guys stop ! LOL

It's simply a fake !! it's impossible :D
You can touch the crossbar 5 times but not in volley and not the the same angle of the crossbarr :lmao: the ball back on him :lol:

mattster12

All-round Bastard
11 April 2005
ThomasGOAL said:
Please Guys stop ! LOL

It's simply a fake !! it's impossible :D
You can touch the crossbar 5 times but not in volley and not the the same angle of the crossbarr :lmao: the ball back on him :lol:
He's hitting the adboard behind the crossbar, the crossbar don't make that sound. The adboard is big enough for a player of his skill to do that. He's there everyday, he probably does it all the time lol. I think it's real cos he ain't hitting the crossbar ;)

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
mattster12 said:
He's hitting the adboard behind the crossbar, the crossbar don't make that sound. The adboard is big enough for a player of his skill to do that. He's there everyday, he probably does it all the time lol. I think it's real cos he ain't hitting the crossbar ;)
LOL, it's the crossbar, but it's a pure fake, no need comment, ask to him :lol:

2Fast_2Furious, i don't hate him it's probally the best actually

phrase

Tactician
12 December 2002
Little Mancunia
Hahaha..saw this first on soccergaming forums a while ago,the lads down there are debating too.This video is edited no doubt.Sure the man has talents off this world,check out the very first moment when he rolled the ball with his right foot over his left and it flicks up? Not to mention his legs circling around the ball twice.All are real up to the first time he strike the post.Nuff said.

mattster12

All-round Bastard
11 April 2005
You don't want to believe it cos you dislike him thomas :) He doesn't hit the post or the crossbar he hits the adboards!!

Doping

Facemaker
20 September 2004
Almada, Portugal
SL Benfica
^ He was way ahead of the line when the ball got shot.

You don't hate Ronaldinho, do ya?

(that was for ThomasGOAL)

Last edited:

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
If that was real, I'm sure he'd score a lot more goals in a season than he normally does.

mattster12

All-round Bastard
11 April 2005
I can imagine him doing it all the time when training, he's a showboater. It won't have been a first time thing he was just showing off for the cameras like he always. He's probably done it 100's of times.

S

SandmaN

the video its in nikefootball.com
and its no advert

and so..
do you think that ronaldinho would do this editing stuff on porpuse?

RuneEdge

Silent Assassin
1 October 2003
Manchester United
Parkin09 said:
its a bit hard to do that when theres 4 defenders around you......
4 defenders marking one player for the full 90 mins. Yeah, thats smart. :roll:

With ability as good as that, you'd only need a few seconds to smash a goal is whenever you wanted.

S

sonnysan

This is one of the greatest soccer videos i have ever seen

Fred_Gavioes

Brazilian showman
19 February 2003
Lowell/Massachusetts/USA
CORINTHIANS and BRASIL
thomasgoal.... just because zidane wasnt in the video, u dont need to be upset about it, if u look closely , you can see zidane at the back of the video, trying to learn ronaldinhos' skills ;)

S

SandmaN

lol
lets say that the video isnt real, i stil believe it
ronalinho rocks
the best of all times.

Glavisted

Premiership
20 July 2005
Lima, Perú
Recently I saw the video in a TV program here, surprinsingly in a political program and I think isn't a fake; isn't impossible but it's impressive the control that shows, I think is the most impressive I've seen, it's to applaud him.

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
I see all peoples here never touch a ball :roll:
It's impossible !! i bet one
5 crossbar ok, i can on FK but no in volley and look, the ball back on him, never little over the crossbar or under, it's IMPOSSIBLE.

Top Bottom