Ronaldinho video, A MUST SEE !!

Please Guys stop ! LOL

It's simply a fake !! it's impossible :D
You can touch the crossbar 5 times but not in volley and not the the same angle of the crossbarr :lmao: the ball back on him :lol:

ThomasGOAL said:
Please Guys stop ! LOL

It's simply a fake !! it's impossible :D
You can touch the crossbar 5 times but not in volley and not the the same angle of the crossbarr :lmao: the ball back on him :lol:

He's hitting the adboard behind the crossbar, the crossbar don't make that sound. The adboard is big enough for a player of his skill to do that. He's there everyday, he probably does it all the time lol. I think it's real cos he ain't hitting the crossbar ;)

mattster12 said:
He's hitting the adboard behind the crossbar, the crossbar don't make that sound. The adboard is big enough for a player of his skill to do that. He's there everyday, he probably does it all the time lol. I think it's real cos he ain't hitting the crossbar ;)

LOL, it's the crossbar, but it's a pure fake, no need comment, ask to him :lol:

2Fast_2Furious, i don't hate him it's probally the best actually

Hahaha..saw this first on soccergaming forums a while ago,the lads down there are debating too.This video is edited no doubt.Sure the man has talents off this world,check out the very first moment when he rolled the ball with his right foot over his left and it flicks up? Not to mention his legs circling around the ball twice.All are real up to the first time he strike the post.Nuff said.

You don't want to believe it cos you dislike him thomas :) He doesn't hit the post or the crossbar he hits the adboards!!

^ He was way ahead of the line when the ball got shot.

You don't hate Ronaldinho, do ya?

(that was for ThomasGOAL)

Last edited:
If that was real, I'm sure he'd score a lot more goals in a season than he normally does.

I can imagine him doing it all the time when training, he's a showboater. It won't have been a first time thing he was just showing off for the cameras like he always. He's probably done it 100's of times.

the video its in nikefootball.com
and its no advert

and so..
do you think that ronaldinho would do this editing stuff on porpuse?

Parkin09 said:
its a bit hard to do that when theres 4 defenders around you......
4 defenders marking one player for the full 90 mins. Yeah, thats smart. :roll:

With ability as good as that, you'd only need a few seconds to smash a goal is whenever you wanted.

This is one of the greatest soccer videos i have ever seen

thomasgoal.... just because zidane wasnt in the video, u dont need to be upset about it, if u look closely , you can see zidane at the back of the video, trying to learn ronaldinhos' skills ;)

lol
lets say that the video isnt real, i stil believe it
ronalinho rocks
the best of all times.

Recently I saw the video in a TV program here, surprinsingly in a political program and I think isn't a fake; isn't impossible but it's impressive the control that shows, I think is the most impressive I've seen, it's to applaud him.

I see all peoples here never touch a ball :roll:
It's impossible !! i bet one
5 crossbar ok, i can on FK but no in volley and look, the ball back on him, never little over the crossbar or under, it's IMPOSSIBLE.

Back
Top Bottom