RONALDINHO'S NEW BOOTS

Nike copy on Adidas and Zidane, in France vs Germany Zidane play the game with a Adidas in Gold, the 27 febrary 2001.

score final :
France 1 - 0 Germany (Zidane 27')

i'm sure they are not 24 carat gold, they would be way to heavy!!

they are prob just the colour and will be released soon, just like the gold tick mercurials.

Ronaldinho will wear real gold in his soccer boots in Barcelona's game against Real Zaragoza. Nike has developed a special gold and white version of the shoes Ronaldinho normally wears. It will feature real 24-carat gold applied to the Nike logo.

Previously, Michael Johnson wore a gold track spike in the 2000 Sydney Olympics. Roger Federer and Maria Sharapova wore tennis shoes laced with gold at Wimbledon this year.

The boots feature a gold tongue with an 'R' embroidered in silver color on the right boot -- inspired by the necklace Ronaldinho wears -- and an embroidered No. 10 on the left. The heel is embossed with five gold stars to honor Brazil's five World Cup wins, and the boot also includes a laser-patterned sock liner with the word "Ronaldinho" on it.

"I can't wait to wear the gold boots against Zaragoza" he said. "We were wondering how to give the boot a personal touch, so they copied the design of my neck chain to reproduce the 'R' and added my number 10. I got the joy of taking part in the design, so they are all mine and personalized."

ThomasGOAL said:
Nike copy on Adidas and Zidane, in France vs Germany Zidane play the game with a Adidas in Gold, the 27 febrary 2001.

score final :
France 1 - 0 Germany (Zidane 27')

No, not really. They were just gold in colour. Not the same as applying actual gold to a boot.

Was a great goal he scored that game, I don't remember him ever wearing them again.

Only 2 pairs of Ronaldinho's "real gold" boots have been manufactured, both of which have been given to him. Firm ground and soft ground versions.

You can pre-order the replica version of these boots now, on Pro Direct Soccer.

they're a lot nicer than the gold and white Absolute's, that's for sure.

absolutelybonkers9nq.jpg

Last edited:
SXFuzz said:
No, not really. They were just gold in colour. Not the same as applying actual gold to a boot.

Was a great goal he scored that game, I don't remember him ever wearing them again.

Only 2 pairs of Ronaldinho's "real gold" boots have been manufactured, both of which have been given to him. Firm ground and soft ground versions.

You can pre-order the replica version of these boots now, on Pro Direct Soccer.

No SXFuzz, I remember it's in "feuille d'or" it's a shoes only for this game after the shoes setting at the requirement for a caritative work.

Look :
515069666xq.jpg

527239823gy.jpg

Last edited:
I just recieved word that Nike will be releasing a David James model as well. One boot is weighed down with concrete, and the other is smeared with shite. :mrgreen:

BA817100118_1024x768.jpg

FC Barcelona Brazilian player Ronaldinho is seen wearing a real gold section in his soccer boots during his Spanish League soccer match against Zaragoza in Barcelona, Spain, Sat., Oct. 1, 2005. Nike has developed a special gold and white version of the shoes Ronaldinho normally wears. It features real 24-carat gold applied to the Nike logo. (AP Photo/Manu Fernandez)

Same shit you've already read, just with a better picture.:)

Back
Top Bottom