Room thieves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinAccurate

Conference
4 August 2003
Heading Shooto!
Heres something that happened twice the other day...

I come back to my room after playing a match and a couple of low pingers joined.

Then they qucikly chose to play against each other and started the match before I could kick them!

So these 2 johnny foreigners have stolen my room called "please dont pick barca" or whatever... madness

I've had it where one player joins your game with someone before you get a chance to kick them and you are stuck with 2 vs 1.
Again,Konami's lack of a decent kick option messes things up.

Normally happens when Im trying to add the person I just played with to friends or chatting about something....sneaky bastards! :D

Aye JJ ive had that - I think there should also be a way to mutually agree to quit at any time during the match.

A simple kick option before team select would solve a lot of these problems methinks.
(i know i said methinks but i got Blackadder box set on DVD for Xmas so its in my head).

Ive stole sum1 room cos host takes all nite

i need 2 be blue so i can pikc 5mins

if not alt control del to go bk with no lose b4 ma\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ tch start woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo\\:o/

You speak like a mental person on these forums Marc, and I saw you playing today in lobby 4 in the English servers and you were being abusive and racist, so it would be better if you disappeared in all honesty.

NO MATE THAT FRENCH GUY THEARM HAD A FUCKIN DREAM TEAM IF U BOTHER TO STAY YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN WHY I WAS SAYIN THAT TO HIM

BCOS HE WAS MOUTH OFF ABOUT ENGLSIH PIG AND ALL THAT GUFF

Heres something that happened twice the other day...

I come back to my room after playing a match and a couple of low pingers joined.

Then they qucikly chose to play against each other and started the match before I could kick them!

So these 2 johnny foreigners have stolen my room called "please dont pick barca" or whatever... madness

And ? What happened ? Any damage ? U created new one I suppose.

ok so its ok for eveyone else to say stuff to me but when they do it to me ive had eth buyin new copy of pes6 to start fresh online not postin here any more much better on pesladder

Is that even an English sentence?

Sorry if I offended you before, but you are almost not understandable. Half of what you say I can't even decipher. Learn proper English or don't post at all.
I'm a Dutch guy for god sake and I'm better at English than you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom