---Rooney and Ronaldo-----

Status
Not open for further replies.

slber

Non-League
17 March 2007
dont you think wayne rooney is way overrated?? cmon he´s not that good.. short pass 87!!! on the other hand c ronaldo is underrated. i bet on pes 7 it will be completly different..

ya, but we still got the edit mode so we can change all that and make the players according to our opinions.

i hope PES7 brings the full edit mode...and not like the PES6 for x360 without the edit mode.

^^ ur talking about the game right?? cos in real life, c.ronaldo >>>> rooney

without the edit mode!!! if pes7 doesnt bring the edit mode i will not buy it!! konani doesnt known nothing about football..i will not play pes with a `fantastic´ recoba or a underrated Quaresma... Cronaldo is bether than rooney..

Rooney's a better player than Ronaldo, he's clever'r, got more of a brain for a pass, works harder and his shot/goal ratio is a lot higher.

Rooney will be world class and Ronaldo is already becoming world class. Both great players but its the old 2 different type of players story you cant compare them they are on a different planet but do different things i.e Ronaldo dribbling and Rooney intelligence creativity etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom