Rooney Moves, WHOA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he uses the replay function in training to and repeats what ever he wants to do until he gets it down correctly. After that he peice together these sequences with a video editing app to make it look like one continuous vid.

That's my theory anyway.

That's my theory too and indeed is very sad for someone to spend that much time to do something like this to try to fool some people :/

The dribbling okay if you're very skillful you can do some of it but forget about that, being able to hit the post/bar everytime you want for 40 continuous shots is the type of skill that I think NO ONE could've mastered even if they slept with this game :lol: or played 24/7 since it came out as the game has some "random elements to it like real life anyway" so I can't believe even the most skillful person can do this. It's my theory too like Lumlum that it's defintely a fake plus sometimes you can see the frame skip a bit so it explains his theory.

How do you make the player pull the ball back when he's standing still? Like what Rooney in the video did.

Press R2 to stop the ball, then while keeping it held press the opposite direction your player is facing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom